Chapter nine: 13

BEN POV
I'm laying in ben with Saanvi when I hear someone burst into our room. It wakes Saanvi and I up.
"WE ARE 13!!" Cal said jumping up and down.
"WE ARE TEENAGERS! WOOO" Olive shouted.
"Okay okay. Let's get some breakfast into you guys." I say laughing. "Happy birthday Cal and Olive." I say getting up. Saanvi who was beside me said. "Happy birthday you guys! I can't believe you are 13!" Saanvi said. Then whispers to me. "I remember them being 18 like yesterday." We laughed. I help Saanvi up and the 4 of us go upstairs. They tell my mom they want eggs and bacon for breakfast. I'm letting them skip school since it's a Friday and their birthday. I booked off work and so did Saanvi. Neither of us work for the next couple days. My mom gets the food ready and serves us up. We have a good breakfast, chatting and laughing. It's about 10 am now when I get a knock at the door. I ask if anyone is expecting someone. They all said no. I open to see Mick, Zeke, Drea and Hope? Why is Hope and Drea with?

SAANVI POV
The four of them walk inside.
"Hey guys sorry to come so unexpectedly. You knew Zeke and I were coming but I hope it's okay that these two came." Mick says then apologizes.
"It's alright. We aren't doing a whole bunch." I tell them. Bens parents, Karen and Steve come over.
"Ben do you think it's okay if we take Cal and Olive swimming for a couple of hours?" Karen asks.
"Yeah for sure. Be back by 1!" Ben says smiling. I love when he's happy. We invite the four in. Cal and Olive get their swimsuits on, say hi to the 4 who just got here and left with Karen and Steve.
"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask.
"Well we have something crazy to tell you. Remember Edith aka Eden situation?" Zeke says.
"Yeah? Is that why Hope is here?" Ben asks.
"Well. Yes and No. She remembers and is going to die in 3 years which means Drea is going to get pregnant with her when Hope dies. When Edith died, you found out you were pregnant Saanvi." Mick says leaving Ben and I shocked.
"Wow okay. So Saanvi is pregnant with Eden?" Ben asks.
"Yeah basically." Zeke says.
"Well what is Drea doing here?" I ask.
"Well. I hugged Hope last night at Micks." She pauses and Zeke and Mick give eachother an embarrassing look. "I remember everything. I remember that lava started flowing towards the house with Hope in my arms. Olive tried calling you Ben. She was scared you wouldn't forgive Angelina or else none of us would be here. Eden and Olive went upstairs and I gave birth. After the lave flowed to the house it went up the walls covering the house then everything went black and then it was 2013." Drea says still stunned. Woah that's a lot to take in. I wonder how Ben feels to know Olive tried calling him and his two girls were scared upstairs.
"Wow uh okay. That's a lot." Ben says completely in shock.
"Hope is moving in with us. And we are moving in with Beverley. Her dementia just started. I got a call this morning saying she doesn't remember anything recent. Glen said we can have the extra rooms." Mick tells us.
"That's good Mick. Beverley needs you and Zeke." I tell them.
"Yeah. She sure liked Zeke." Mick laughs as she leans into Zeke. We spend time talking about the future and 'old' stuff from after we got back 5 years later. Ben says they are going to Graces house for the first time tomorrow. It's a couple hours later and the twins get home. They were talking and laughing about how Cal almost drowned. Then Olive started laughing about a guy she saw that was cute. Ben just sat awkwardly. I mean he had never had to worry about them getting into relationships. Only Olive dated Tj and Cal liked Violet but that can't happen. It gets to night time and supper gets made. After eating supper it's time for cake. They are the age that they want their own cakes so we have two. We sing happy birthday and they blow out their candles. Cal blows all of them out and Olive has one left. Mick jokes that her boyfriend might be the pool guy. Olives face turns red and everyone laughs. After a good day Zeke, Mick, Drea and Hope leave. Before they leave Drea thanks them for letting her crash Cal and Olives birthday. Ben says that Drea and Hope are family so they are always welcomed. Once they leave Ben and i spend some time downstairs unpacking my things.

MICK POV
"Alright where am I dropping you guys off?" I ask after getting in the car.
"You can drop both of us off at Hopes. I was helping her pack, my car is still there." Drea says. We start talking about having to move to Beverley's soon and that we should also start packing. After we drop them off we go upstairs to pack our things. I wonder what my parents are going to do since we are moving out of the apartment building. After a couple hours of packing, we flop into bed and instantly drift to bed.

BEN POV
It's about 11 am when Cal and Olive come downstairs. Not long after there is a knock. I go to open the door, leaving Saanvi and the twins on the couch. It's Grace.
"Hey. Uh the kids are on the couch." I say.
"Okay." She pauses. "What is she doing here?" Grace asks, death glaring Saanvi. Cal walks over.
"Saanvi is living here! She is basically our second mom." Cal says smiling at Saanvi. Saanvi turns around, getting up and hugs Cal. Saanvi tells them to have lots of fun today, and hugs Cal and Olive. Grace is pissed about it. She turns to me.
"I moved out like two weeks ago and you are already dating her? What is she pregnant too?" Grace snarls. I stay silent.
"Yeah she is going to have our baby sibling!!" Olive says happily. Grace gets even more mad and tells the kids to get outside.
"What time are they going to be home by?" I ask Grace.
"Around 6 pm. I'll feed them supper don't worry." Grace angrily says. The kids leave with Grace.
"I'm sorry, that was awfully awkward." Saanvi says.
"Don't. You are my girlfriend and always will be with me. You belong here babe." I tell Saanvi, bringing her into a hug. She hugs me back and kisses me. Hopefully the kids have fun picking out stuff for their rooms at Graces.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but it has to be for what's coming next!!