Chapter ten: calling or?

Sorry for the long wait guys! I've been busy lately and haven't had time to write. I am going camping soon so I'm not sure how much time I will have to get chapter 11 out. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

There is about a 4 month time jump, sorry! I couldn't really think of what else to add or else it would be boring.

-July 28th, Sunday-
BEN POV
Today is the day we go in to find the gender of our baby. We assume it's a girl, since it's Eden but just to make sure. Saanvi and I go for our appointment. They put the gel on Saanvi and ask us some questions.
"Is this your first baby?" The doctor asks
"Um well my first, his fou- third." Saanvi said almosg slipping up about Eden.
"Oh i see. Well let's get started." The doctor says.
"Does our baby look health?" I asks.
"Actually." The doctor pauses. "It's babies."
"What?!" I blurt out. Saanvi looks at me shocked.
"Oh my god." Saanvi says.
"It looks like you are having twins. And yes they are very healthy." The doctor smiles. I let out a laugh and kisses Saanvi.
"Well twins run in my family" i laugh.
"Well I never thought to mention but both of my parents are twins." Saanvi says.
"Well what was the chance." I laugh. I grab her hand. She is going to be a great mom.
"Would you guys want to know the genders?" The doctor ask.
"Actually we haven't really talked about that. Saanvi, do you want to know now or gender reveal or just be surprised." I ask her.
"I know we should do a reveal or something but. I want to know now so we can think of names." Saanvi says smiling.
"Alright let's have a look. This little one is a healthy baby girl." The doctor pauses. Oh my god. Eden? "And this little one is a healthy baby boy." Saanvi let's out a sigh of happiness. Another set of girl and boy twins. That's crazy. After the doctor does some tests to see if Saanvi is good we leave. I get in the car to drive home.
"Wow I can't believe twins. A girl and boy? I guess it really runs in your family." Saanvi laughs. Her stomach has gotten really noticeable.
"Yeah no kidding. Since Mick and Zeke invited us to come for dinner we should tell everybody." I suggest.
"Yeah that's a good idea!" Saanvi says excited. Since Cal and Olive are out of school for summer they are at Micks place lots. They just got home on Friday from Graces. They don't like it there a whole lot. When we get home we go for a walk. It's good to keep Saanvi in shape so it's not as bad when she can barley walk anymore. As we are walking Saanvi stops. "Oh my god."

SAANVI POV
"What?" Ben asks.
"Alex." I say. I haven't seen her since we got back. Alex looks and sees us. She walks over to Ben and I.
"Saanvi? Wow uh you're pregnant." Alex says stunned.
"Yeah. About 4 months pregnant." I say glancing at Ben. Well technically not 4 months but yeah.
"Well congratulations guys. Nice seeing you Saanvi. Uh you too Ben." Alex says.
"Yeah you too." Ben says. He turns to me. "That couldn't be anymore awkward." He laughs.
After our walk, I sit down on the couch. Exhausted. I still have 5 months of this to go.
"Tired?" Ben asks.
"Yeah. I don't know how people do this. I still have 5 months of this Ben."
"You will get through this. You are a strong, loving, beautiful, brave and caring woman. You are going to be the best mom ever." Ben says sitting next to me and then kisses me. I'm so happy I got to be with Ben. After he kisses me I get a call. Who would be calling me? I look and it's Mick. I wonder why she's calling me and not Ben?
"Hey Mick, what's up?"
"Hey Saanvi. I was just making sure you and Ben are still coming today?"
"Yeah we are going to come soon."
"Awesome! Oh how was your appointment?"
"It was good!!"
"Wait do you know the gender?"
"I guess you will find out."
"Saanvi don't you dare!!" Mick joked.
"Hmm I'm going to dare! Ill see you soon Mick."
"Alright. See you soon!" Mick says hanging up. After Mick hangs up, Ben helps me off the couch so I can change. I wore some crappy clothes just in case that gel got on my clothes. After changing we get in the car and drive to Micks.

MICK POV
I hear a knock on the door. When I answer it is Ben and Saanvi. I invite them in. I invited Jared and Drea to come and my parents. They moved into a small one bedroom rental across from our house. Hope has been amazing help around the house. For me, for Zeke, and even for Beverley. After a bit of talking Saanvi and Ben stand up.
"Earlier today we found out the gender. Cal, Olive come here. I'm going to lift Olives arm if it's a girl, Ben will lift Cals arm if it's a boy." Saanvi says. Everyone starts counting down.
"5 4 3 2... 1!!" Everyone shouts. Just as we say one Ben and Saanvi lift Cal and Olives arms. Did they not remember the gender?
"You lifted both of them?" Zeke questions.
"Wait. Oh my god! Wait are you having twins?!" I shout excitedly.
"Yeah we are!!" Ben says side hugging Saanvi. Wow twins sure run in the family. Everyone including me are so excited!