Chapter seven: Surprise!

I just want to apologize for taking me awhile to write this! I hope you guys enjoy!

MICK POV
It's almost 5pm. We hear a knock on the door. It much be Drea and Jared. I go and open the door to greet them in. Drea asks to talk to me privately. We walk downstairs.
"Hey Drea what's up?"
"So Mick you were drugged by that food truck. We caught them and they are in jail. You don't have to worry anymore." Drea tells me.
"Oh thank goodness. Thank you so much Drea." I say as u go in for a hug. She hugs me back.
"Let's go back upstairs so Jared isn't standing awkwardly." Drea laughs.
"If you know him. He probably is already." I laugh. When we get upstairs my parents are starting to set the table. They made a chicken and some other things. Zeke and Saanvi crawls out of the fort they made with the twins. Ben and Jared were talking about something. Probably guy things. My parents call us to the table. After having a good time talking, laughing and eating Saanvi and Ben get up. What is going on?

BEN POV
We stand up. It's time we tell them.
"Alright everyone. Saanvi and I have some news." I tell them. Every is staring at us confused. Except my parents since they know we are together. I start talking again. "Um so I think you all know how Saanvi has been here quite a lot. Saanvi and I are together and she's moving in!" I say happily. The kids start shouting things like yes! And wooo! Saanvi looks at me then her stomach. She looks to everyone. "Um we also have one last thing." Saanvi pause then looks at me. She looks to Cal and Olive. "Guess what kiddos." They look confused. "You guys are going to be the best big siblings ever." She whispers to them. Their mouths drop. Olive shouts "WAIT WHAT OH MY GOSH!!" Everyone else looks confused. I look at everyone. "Saanvi is pregnant." Everyone sits their in shock. Cal and Olive shoot out of their chairs and hug Saanvi and i. Saanvi laughs and leans her head on my arm. I look at Mick. "So Mick, does that make something better now." I laugh. She shakes her head and laughs.
"You are an idiot Ben. But yeah it actually does." She says standing up. We spend the rest of the night talking about our baby. The kids are pumped about having a baby sibling. It gets pretty late so the kids should get to bed. Saanvi said she will put them to bed. She leaves to go upstairs with Cal and Olive. I thank Jared and Drea for coming. Mick and Zeke leave after them. Then it's just my parents and i on the main floor. I walk over to my parents.
"Ben. We have been thinking since you announced the baby. We are thinking to move into an apartment by Michaelas. You're family is growing and their wont be space for your father and i." My mom announces.
"Oh okay. I'm going to miss you guys being here. When are you planning to leave?" I ask.
"Well probably in the next month or so. Also Ben. I'm so proud of you son. Even if you just got divorced with Grace, I like Saanvi a lot more. This new baby is going to be a great addition to the stone family." My dad tells me. I hug my dad and thank him. My parents go to their bedroom. Saanvi comes around the corner from the stairs.
"Well I think your dad likes me." She giggles.
"Yeah. My mom will warm up to you. She was like that to Grace at first too. It took her almost a year. It going faster with you already."
"Good. I'm happy that the kids are excited for the baby."
"Me too, we should get to bed. You have work in the morning."
"Ugh yeah I do. I forgot it was Sunday. Wait Ben. Do you have a job?"
"Not really. Since we 'got back from Jamaica' they didn't need me. I think that's their way of saying I'm fired. I'll look for a job tomorrow."
"Okay. After work I need to unpack my things."
"Sounds good. I can help you."
"Thank you. Let's go to bed."
"Yes. Let's. To our bed." I laugh.
"Yeah our bed. It sounds so good to say that." Saanvi laughs. We go downstairs to our room. Our! Saanvis boxes are still stacked in our room. We change into pyjamas and get into bed.
"You know. We will have to decide who gets the bigger room. My parents told me they are moving out in a month or so. That room is pretty big for a nursery but it would be unfair for only one of the twins to get it."
"Yeah I'm not sure. Maybe it has to be the nursery?"
"Yeah that's true. Anyways goodnight Vi." I rub Saanvis belly. "Goodnight precious" Saanvi kisses me and we drift off to sleep

Sorry for the short chapter. This next part is going to be a couple day jump so it's the day before the twins birthday (April 19th, Friday.)