Chapter two: Cheater.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! My chapters are quite long just to let you know!

MICK POV
I woke up first. My head was on Zekes lap. He was still sleeping. I look at my phone to see 5 missed calls from Ben and about 10 missed messages. Ben just spammed me and said to call back when I could. In one of the texts he said that Cal remembers something. I got off Zeke slowly so I wouldn't wake him. I walked to the bathroom and called ben back. He answered immediately. "Mick where the hell are you?!"
"Ben I'm fine. I'm with-" I stopped since I heard Zeke moving.
"Mick? Wait are you with Jared? Tell me in a moment but Cal told me that what he learned from being in Jamaica is that everything is connected. He must remember but can't find the memories."
"Sorry, yeah that's crazy. And no I'm not with Jared."
"Then where did you go? You just ran out of the airport."
"I'm at Zekes."
"Oh my god. I totally forgot that he would be alive. Wait how did you know he was here?"
"Well when we were in the detention center, I saw him. He was in the glow and told me every time we almost met. He worked as a taxi driver."
"Wow that's insane. I have to go, Cal has an appointment with Saanvi."
"With Saanvi? Do you still have feelings for her Ben."
"I'm not talking about this on the Phone."
"Okay okay. Ben you should bring mom with. If her cancer can get cured then she won't die when she did." Before ben said anything else there was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Hey Michaela, are you okay in there?" Zeke asked me.
"Yeah, thanks Zeke" I paused. "Bye Ben see you later." I ended the call. I walked out of the bathroom and Zeke hugged me. I felt relief and stress free. I pulled away from him and met his eyes. I stared at him. My heart racing. He walked away and asked if I wanted anything for breakfast. I went to help him cook eggs and bacon. "Zeke. Can u tell you something. You might not believe me but I can't just keep it in."
"Yeah, of course. You can tell me anything."
"We do know each other. It's hard to explain but maybe this will help." I say. He looks at me. I got closer to him and kissed him then pulled back. He kissed me back then he walked backwards into the counter while pulling away.
"Zeke, what was that?" I'm worried I did something wrong. Maybe this was a bad idea? "Michaela? Wait i- I remember. How am I alive."
I let out a laugh and hugged him.
"I have no idea how anything happened but I'm so happy you remember." I tell him everything that happened after he died while we cook.

BEN POV
After calling Mick, Grace woke up and didn't even say anything to me. She walked into her closet, grabbed some clothes then walked into the bathroom. She hasn't talked to me a bunch. I went and woke up the kids. Olive was spending the day with my dad, Steve. My mom was making breakfast for everyone.
"Good morning my sweet boy. I haven't seen Michaela since the airport, do you know if she is ok?" My mom said.
"Mom she is fine. I just talked with her. Can I talk to you privately please." My mom gave me a weird look. My dad took over the cooking while I talked with her.
"Mom, I know you have cancer. My friend, Saanvi found a cure. We can cure you and Cal!"
"Ben how did you know? I've told no one."
"I just knew. We should get going soon. Is breakfast almost ready?"
"Should be just about done. Keep this between us please."
"I will mom." We walked back to the kitchen. My dad was serving us up. I turned to cal.
"Guess what Cal. Grandma is going to come with us for some company today." Cal seemed happy about that. After we finished eating Olive and Steve left. Grace came from upstairs. She kissed Cals head and said bye to him.
"Grace where are you going?" I asked.
"I- uh. I have a.. doctor check up appointment at 9:30. Don't want to be um late. Have fun Cal. Love you." As she grabs the door handle, my mom spoke to her. "Grace. Did you just tell your son to have fun for his cancer treatment appointment?" She scowled.
"Wait that's today? Sorry Cal, I have my eye appointment. Can you just take him Ben."
"Eye appointment? You said you had a doctor appointment. Whatever bye." What was Grace hiding. Was she cheating on me with Danny when we went to Jamaica? Cal looked confused. I told him that she must just be frazzled since she is going to be late. We get into the car and i start driving to Saanvis dr place. My mom looks at me.
"So, where did you find this doctor? Just online?"
"Well actually mom, she was on flight 828."
"Flight what?"
"Sorry the plane that me, Cal and Mick were on." After I say that we pull up. We got sent to Saanvis treatment room. We make eye contact when she walks into the room. I hope my mom or Cal didn't see that.
"Hello, my name is Dr Bahl. I can start Cals treatment today if you would like. There are some side effects." Saanvi said smiling.
"Wait. Aren't you the girl who forgot her laptop on the plane?" Cal says "oh and dad can we start today?"
"Yeah of course but uh what are the side effects?" I ask Saanvi.
"It's nothing major. Just some dizziness, tiredness, and possibly nausea." She replied.
"Could you possibly have two people getting treated at the same time?" My mom asked.
"For yourself?" Saanvi asked.
"Um yes. How much would that be?" My mom asked.
"It can be quite expensive but since I know you guys, keep this between us, you can get it for cheaper. Think of it like a buy one get one half off." Saanvi said as she left out a chuckle. I hope this works for my mom and Cal.