Chapter five: They know.

MICK POV
I lay under the covers cuddled up to Zeke. I'm so happy we came back to this timeline. If he wasn't alive I don't know what I would have done. I have to meet Drea today. This is the worst part of coming back 10 years earlier than it just was. I get off our bed and go to the bathroom. I realize I slept in. I'm going to be late for work!! I have to be there in 30 minutes and it takes 10 to drive!! As I'm running around getting ready, Zeke wakes up.
"Hey."
"Hey. I'm going to be late for work."
"Don't stress Mick. Not like anyone hasn't been late before."
"I have to meet Drea today."
"Oh. Are Jared and Drea dating?"
"Yeah I think so. He said she's coming into work. I think she got transferred."
"That will be good. You get to become friends again."
"I just think it will be different. You didn't see how she got. Her and Jared were quite romantic when."
"When you and Jared dated?"
"Look. Zeke I needed a distraction. All I would feel is sadness. I never stopped loving you."
"Good. That would suck if you did stop." Zeke laughs.
"I love you Zeke. I have to go or I'll be late." I say before kissing him.
"I love you too Mick. Have a good day at work."
"Thank you. Want to do something after I'm home?"
"Hmm sure. Depends what it is."
"I guess you will have to wait and see. Bye!" I say to Zeke as I walk out the door.

I get to work and see Jared leaning at his car. Was he waiting for me? Maybe Drea?
"Hey, what are you doing out here? Your going to be late." I yell to him. He looks over and stops leaning on his car.
"Oh nothing. Aren't you, Michaela Stone, late?"
"Shut up, J. I slept in. Well what are you doing?"
"Waiting for Drea. She got transferred here." He pauses and walks to me. He leans his head to my shirt and smells me? "Is that cologne? Wait are you dating someone? Is that why you said there was someone better for me?"
"Look. It's not that easy to explain Jared."
"Yeah it is. You cheated on me?"
"What? No! It's complicated but yeah. I am dating someone."
"Who is it? Do i know them?"
"Um you kind of do. Well actually technically not. His name is Zeke."
"Zeke?"
"Yeah. Wait do you know him?"
"No I was just confirming his name. Zeke does sound familiar though." Jared said. Maybe he does really remember. What if everyone remembers. Drea walks up to Jared. They kiss.
"Hey baby." Drea says
"Hey Drea. Looking good." Jared says looking her up and down.
"Thanks. Who's this?" Drea asks
"This is Michaela Stone. Uh shes my ex." Jared says awkwardly.
"Nice to meet you Drea Mikami. It's a pleasure meeting you. Anyways we should head inside so we aren't late and get yelled at." I say. Shit Jared didnt say her last name.
"Nice to meet you too. Yeah let's go in. J you coming?"
"Yeah. I am. One sec. Mick can I talk to you for a minute." Jared says glaring at me.
"Uh yeah?" I say walking over to Jared. "What?"
"How did you know her last name. I never told you. Where you searching her up?" He asks angrily.
"It doesn't matter Jared."
"Yes it does. First you date some guy that you probably cheated on and now you stalk my girlfriend? What the hell Mick."
"You won't believe me. You will think I'm crazy. Just drop it Jared. You didn't believe me the first time either so what will change!!"
"What. The first time? This hasn't happened before. What are you talking about."
"Um it's nothing we can talk about this later." I say walking inside. Shit. What if he remembers. He better not.

BEN POV
I wake up with Saanvis head on my lap. She looks so peaceful. I look at the table and my mom and dad are sitting there.
"Good morning sleeping beauty. Saanvi looks pretty comfortable with you for best friends." My mom says.
"Good morning to you too mom. Look don't tell anyone but um we are dating. The kids are upstairs right?"
"Yes ben they are. You moved on quite fast."
"It's more complicated than that mom. Please don't tell anyone." I beg my mom.
"Well it's a little late since now two of us know. I wont tell anyone though ben." My dad says walking into the living room/ dining room.
"I want to tell the kids soon. Saanvi is going to move in. I think I'm going to tell them today but I still have to talk to her more about it." I tell my parents as I look down at my beautiful Saanvi. I kiss her on the forehead but that seemed to wake her up.
"Hmmmm" Saanvi groaned.
"Oh crap I'm so sorry Vi. Did I wake you?"
"Yeah but that's okay." Saanvi says to me and she looks at me. She smiles at me and i smile back. She leans up to me and kisses me on the lips.
"Ugh I should probably get up. I have to work 12-8pm. Do you want to make breakfast with me?" Saanvi asks.
"Yeah sure. Um my parents know." I whisper to Saanvi.
"Wait what?" She says as she sits up.
"Don't worry Saanvi. We won't tell anyone for you guys. I haven't seen Ben this happy in awhile." My mom says. Saanvi let's out a sigh and gets up. She looks at me worried.
"Ben. I don't feel to good." Saanvi says concerned. I help her up off the couch and take her to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and help Saanvi to the ground. I hold her hair back as she has some morning sickness.
"Are you okay?" I ask worried about Saanvi.
"Yeah I'm okay. Thank you." Saanvi says as she wipes her mouth with toilet paper. After we finish up in the bathroom, my parents stare at us having that look on their faces. They look at eachother then back at us.
"What?" I ask.
"Is she." My dad starts to say but can't even finish speaking. Me and Saanvi share looks at each other.
"Oh my god. Ben." My mom stops then whispers. "Grace just left and you get my doctor pregnant?!"
"Mom, it's not like that. You wouldn't understand." I tell her. She wouldn't understand if I tell her that our plane disappeared for over 5 years and that she died while we were gone. Oh and that I slept with Saanvi because Grace was murdered 2 years before anything romantic even happened. It's not that easy.
"You better tell the kids soon Ben. That's not okay." My mom disciplines me.
"Yeah I am going to." I turn to Saanvi. "You should call in sick for work. You should not be working in this condition."
"Ben. It's fine. It's just some morning sickness."
"Okay. I just worry." I tell Saanvi. I just don't want her to be feeling bad and having to work. I think I should tell the kids today but I'm not sure. I think I should tell them that I'm dating Saanvi and that she's moving in and then maybe in a week we can tell them about the baby.