Chapter ✨️2✨️

SeCoNd ChApTeR oF tHe BoOk~
I have done two today as I had nothing to do but sit at home, sooooooo.....
Enjoy?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The blondes daydreaming was quickly interrupted as the teacher began to yell at another kid for being late. Aether took a quick glance to the front and saw it was Scaramouche. It didn't really surprise him, honestly. If he wanted to walk around without a clue on where he was going, so be it. There wasn't really anything Aether could do about it anyway.

"Scaramouche. Detention for you as well." The teacher yelled, again in a magnified voice. The purple haired man just rolled his eyes and made his way to a seat.

Of course, being the little shit he is, Scaramouche decided to torment the blonde by sitting next to him. As he sat down, Scaramouche kicked aethers leg.
No reaction. It looks like this would be an interesting year for the two.

~after the morning classes~

Aethers Pov:
After what seemed like forever, that living hell was finally over. At least until lunch is over.
As I absent-mindedly walked down the halls, I bumped into someone unexpectedly. "Ahh! I'm so so sorry!" The stranger said. "It's fine, really." "Can you show me where the cafeteria is, please?" The boy asked. "My name is Venti, by the way!"I can show you there, I guess, I assume you're new here?" Venti nodded his head as I began to walk toward the cafeteria, venti in pursuit.

We both reached the cafeteria, and we parted ways. "Thanks so much! Do you think we could be friends?" I nodded my head, and he jumped with joy. "Thanks so much!" He hugged me before going off to find what I assumed to be his friends.
I walked over to an empty table and began the wait for Lumine.

After about 5 minutes, Lumine finally arrived, but with someone with her?
She sat down at the table with her friend. "Soooo..... who's this..?" I asked my sister. "This is xiangling! I met her in my biology class, she's new here!" Xiangling waved at me excitedly. I waved back to be polite as I assume I would be seeing her a lot now.

I signalled to lumine that I was going to buy some food; she just nodded and I walked off.

I ended up just buying a sausage roll and a bottle of water before walking back to the table my sister and her friend was at.
The two girls were laughing loudly, drawing unnecessary attention to our table. I crouched down to avoid the stares but eventually ended up walking out of the noisy room. I decided that I would be spending the remainder of lunch in the library.

I walked to the library slowly, my loose braided hair flowing side to side. I turned right and lightly jogged up the stairs. The entrance to the library was at the top of the stairs, I went inside and sat down in the corner. It was nice in here. 3 or so students were dotted around the place, a peaceful silence filled the environment as I pulled out my phone and started to listen to music.

Sadly, my ideal moment was interrupted by the loud bell signally for students to make their way to the last class of the day.

I exited the library and made my way to science.

Scaramouche Pov:
That stupid blonde got me lost. He left me. How am I supposed to know where the fuck I'm meant to go!

I decided that I would walk the halls aimlessly until I knew where to go.
I turned left at a set of lockers and fell to the ground. Some little shit bumped into me. Groaning, I sat up and saw AeThEr; "uggh, you." He just rolled his eyes, stood up, and continued walking to class. It then hit me; I'm in his class! I just followed behind until we reached the science room.

Luckily we both made it to class in time. The dumb blonde went off to wherever his seat was as I went the opposite way to a vacant seat. I've already seen enough of that idiot today.

~after class~

Author Pov:
As the class ended everyone began to pack up and make their way home. All except scaramouche and aether. The two silently walked to the detention room and sat on the opposite sides of the room.

The two had been tasked to clean up the room; both reluctantly agreed and began to clean. Well. Aether began to clean. Scaramouche just sat there and enjoyed watching him suffer. "It would be appreciated if you contributed to this task!" Aether yelled. Scaramouche replied with a nasty glare and a quite "Fuck off".

Aether eventually gave up and did it all himself. Cleaning the whiteboard, sweeping the floors, and even washing the windows. All the while Scaramouche was sitting on his phone.

The clock struck 4:00pm. The boys could finally leave. Aether grabbed all his stuff and ran home, he couldn't stand being in the same room as that purple haired man any longer.

Scaramouche scoffed and packed his stuff up slowly. To be honest, he found aether interesting in a way. His surprising attitude and yet the will to still be polite to almost everyone. He'll admit, he was also kinda attractive...

|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOOOOO!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to eat, sleep and drink. Take care of yourself and remember. You. Are. Amazing.
Love you all!

From T

Words: 935