Chapter ✨️13✨️

Hello my lovelies!!!
Sorry about not posting last week. It was revision time before our mid-term exams.

How are you all doing?

I'm not doing the best. My grandmother's in hospital right now.

That's fine, though!
I hope you enjoy the chapter and appreciate the character development!

Enjoy

‐ o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -

Scaramouche woke up the next day due to the sunlight peaking through the blinds. He had heavy bags under his eyes, and his hair was all messy.

He groaned and out of bed, walking to his bathroom and looking in the mirror, scrunching up his nose at the sight of his appearance.

He undressed and turned on the shower, getting in and bathing himself thoroughly.

After a few minutes, he got out of the shower and dried his hair, combing it and styling it.

(Scara is the kind of kid to style his hair every day for school. No one can tell me otherwise.)

He them left the bathroom and got changed into his school uniform, walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple. He leaves the house and calmly begins the walk to the hellish school grounds.

Scaramouche reached the school with no problems and entered the building, walking towards his first class.

He sits down and waits for the class to begin.

...

To his 'dismay' the only empty seat was next to him, so Aether would have to sit there.

Internally, Scara was jumping for joy, but he kept his normal aloof composure.

Aether enters the class and hesitantly sits next to Scara, avoiding eye contact with the grape man. The class begins and minimal glance is spared between the two.

After class

Aether walks out of the classroom and walks to the cafeteria, ordering a simple iced tea.

As the blonde sips it, he discovers that the tea is VERY bitter. He groans and walks around with the bottle in his hand.

Eventually, he finds Scara, who is speaking to Xiao in the hallway.

Aether walks over to Xiao, handing him the bottle.

"This is not to my taste, you can have it if you want..." he then walks off mindlessly to find Lumine.

Scaramouche sees the bottle in Xiaos hand and he snatches it, opening it and taking a sip from it.

In Scara's head: OMG OMG OMG! I GOT AN INDIRECT KISS....

Xiao was just staring at him blankly, confused on the purple haired man's actions.

Scara then runs off to the library and drinks the rest of the tea, loving the bitter taste. Xiao was left dumbfounded.

"What the fuck is wrong with him..." -Xiao

_______

Thanks for reading this shitty chapter!
Sorry if it seems rushed.

I might not be updating the book next week because of exams and stuff, but I hope to see you all soon!
Love you all ❤️

Remember to drink plenty of water and eat lots of food. Also make sure to get some sleep!

Byeee!!!

Words: 502.