Chapter ✨️9✨️

Hi everyone!

How are you all today?

I hope you're well, I'm a bit stressed at the moment due to exams, assessments, and all that boring shit at school.
I apologise if I don't post weekly for the remainder of the school term. (Australia)

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Enjoy!

Sorry if it's a short chapter, it was left to the last minute cause I have no motivation right now ;-;

★◇°▪︎°◇★◇°▪︎°◇★◇°▪︎°◇★◇°▪︎°◇★◇°▪︎°◇★

Scaramouche was sat on the floor, drying his hair with a towel that Aether had provided him earlier. Aether was trying to ignore Scaramouche as best he could, but his constant taunting made it difficult.

"Aetherrrr~ Aetherrrrrrrrr!" The blonde rolled his eyes and looked up from the screen. He looked at Scaramouche blankly. "What."

"Entertain me or something, asshole." Aether sighed. "How." The purple haired man just thought for a second before responding. "I don't fucking know? Just do something!"

The blonde sighed. "Fine. I'll play truth or dare with you, you fragile little princess." Awther said the final part jokingly.

"Truth or dare, blondie?" Aether sighed. "Truth...." Scaramouche rolled his eyes. "Who was your first kiss~?" Aether looked down. "I haven't had it, truth or dare, grape."

"Hmmm... dare.", "I dare you to shut up."

Scaramouche scowled and stopped talking but was happy with the information he got on Aether. He'll admit, Aether was attractive, but he would never like him!... right?

The blonde started to type on his phone.
"Who are you texting."
"None of your business, but I'm talking to Venti." Scaramouche avoided eye contact and pulled out his own phone.

Lumines POV:

I stood up from the table. I had finally finished my goddamm homework. I walked towards the door and walked down the driveway. I started to walk to the small corner store that was run by an old friend to get some snacks, for the main reason that I was bored and Xiangling was out of town this weekend.

I got to the store and grabbed the snacks. I approached the cash register to be met with a very beautiful woman. She had light blue hair and eyes, she wore a simple dark pink shirt and a dark blue skirt.

I walked over to her and layed out the food on the counter. She greeted me with a vibrant smile, I blushed and looked away. "J-just these, thanks...." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Alright then, how are you?" Her voice was so soft and sweet, matching her beautiful appearance. "I'm alright, you?" I was trying to regain my composure, I didn't want to look weird in front of her. She replied with a nod of her head and a smile.

She scanned the items and handed the bag of snacks to me. I took them and blushed, I waved and walked out of the corner store. My feet moved quicker against the pavement as I tried to get her stunning appearance out of my mind.

I walked up the driveway of me and my brothers home and walked inside. I threw the bag of snacks on the couch and flopped onto it as well.

I could tell that I would be thinking about the beautiful cashier for a while...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Thanks for reading this incredibly rushed chapter!

I'm sorry if it was really obviously rushed, I tried to make it good quality.

Remember to drink plenty of water and eat well. Get plenty of rest and have a good day/night/whatever it is for you!

I love you all, don't forget that you are loved!

Bye now, everyone!!

From T!

Words: 606.