Chapter ✨️3✨️

Hello my people!

How are you all today?

I seriously hope you are all okay and living a great life. If anyone needs to vent or have someone to talk to, please message me :)

I'll stop rambling now and get onto writing the chapter!
Enjoy!

(Text over the phone will be seen as bold italics, so like this 'text')
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Aether pov:
I ran home as fast as I could. I just hated being around that walking grape. What's worse is that he made me do all the work today! He just sat there!

Nonetheless, I slowed down as I reached the driveway to my house. I opened the door to find my sister and xiangling on the couch, playing what seemed to be a board game. My sister turned her head to face me. "Welcome back, Mr Detention," she said tauntingly. I just waved to her, and xiangling, and then went up the stairs to my room.

I opened the door and collapsed on my bed in a sense of tiredness.
A small ping could be heard from my phone. I opened it and saw a text from venti.

Venti: Hey, aether!!!

Aether: Hi venti, what's up?

Venti: Do you wanna cone shopping on the weekend with me and a couple of friends?

Venti: Come*

Aether: Sure! I have nothing better to do anyway!

Venti: Yippee!!!!

Aether: See you tomorrow, venti!

Venti: BYE!!!!

I smiled as I put down my phone beside me. I chose to go to bed a bit earlier tonight as Wednesday is usually the day we have exams or assessments to do.

I went into the bathroom, and and took out my braid before hopping I to the shower.
I let the warm water run across my body for a while before getting out to get dressed into pyjamas.

I lay in my silk sheets of my bed while I stared at the ceiling mindlessly. Eventually, I managed to fall into a slumber, and I let my sleep take me away.

-Morning-

Author pov:
Aether got up as the sound of his alarm jolted him from his sleep abruptly.
He stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his hair and get changed into his school uniform. He did up his tie while fumbling down the wooden stairs as quickly as possible.

He sat down at the table and took a bite of the toast Lumine had prepared for him. The lighter blonde knew what aether was expecting and began to braid his hair carefully. She stared at her work proudly with her hands on her hips triumphantly.

She too sat down and began to eat her food before school. Both finished around the same time, grabbed their bags, and left the house. The walk was again slow, but this time with a light chatter almost the entire way to school. (Lumine was mostly talking about plans with xiangling and her other friends.)

The twin reached their destination and headed separate directions for their designated classes.

Lumines pov:
I reached my class and sat down next to xiangling , who thankfully sat next to me. "Hey xiang!" I said gleefully. "Hey, lumine! How are you?" I responded with a shrug of my shoulders before the teacher walked in and began to take attendance.

Our teacher started to ramble on about some project that we would be working with teams for. I instantly turned to face xiangling and wr read each other's thoughts (metaphorically), and we both nodded in sync before returning our attention to the front once more.

-after class-

Me and xiangling grabbed our stuff and headed out of the stuffy classroom and made our way to the cafeteria. I saw from across the room that aether was sitting with someone "so the bitch finally made a friend..." I mumbled u det my breath. "Did you say something?" Xiangling said, turning around to face me. "No I'm fine!" I replied. "Ok then!" She said back with a smile.

We sat down at the table and began chatting, Aether introduced his friend as venti. He seemed very nice actually. Which is good, I don't want aether to be hanging around with the wrong kind of people I such a hazardous environment.

I stood up to go get some food with aether and venti, we lined up, bought some stuff and went back to the table. However there was somebody else there now. He had a grape like hair colour and purple eyes. I turned to look at my brother and he was absolutely shocked. The boy smirked at aether then snickered to himself.

Aether then ran out of the cafeteria in a hurry. The boy followed on pursuit. I just assumed it was one of his friends and went back to the table with xiangling and venti and started to talk again.

But something just didn't feel right....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I should post the next one in a few more days (I hope)

Remember to drink plenty of water, eat, and get as much sleep as you can! You matter ♥️

Also, would you guys like to see some xiangling x lumine content is this story? Obviously as a side ship though. We leave the spotlight for scaraether.

Love you all, have a nice day, night, afternoon or whatever it is for you where you are right now.

From T

Words: 902