Chapter ✨️4✨️

Hello lovelies!
I hope you're well!
I again posted two chapters this week because I'm off school at the moment :D

Are you doing okay?

I hope so! Anyways, let's get on with the chapter now
Enjoy!

Prepare for a long chapter, btw

○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●

Aether Pov:
I ran as fast as I could through the halls, dodging between the crowds of people flooding their way into halls. I struggled to find a place where that bitch wouldn't find me at all. I could hide in the bathrooms? I decided that was good enough, and I started sprinting to the nearest bathrooms.

I ran inside and fell to the floor. My head slumped on my knees. I knew he would find me. It was inevitable at this point. I didn't want to think about what could happen next. My breath hitched as I thought of the gruesome things Scaramouche could do to me in an empty place like this. (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!)

I jolted up as I heard steps approaching the bathrooms. I made myself as small as possible and crouched in the corner. To my surprise, it wasn't who I thought it would be. It was a short man with short dark and teal hair. He looked directly at me before reaching his hand out to me. I took it and stood up. He introduced himself as xiao, and I told him my name in response. I told him about my situation, and he scoffed, "Is he seriously picking on more people!?"He's one of my 'friends', I could probably help you out or at least try to.

"That would be great, thanks, xiao!" I replied with a smile. He showed a blank face before asking for my number so we could keep in touch.

We exchanged numbers and headed our separate ways. But a sudden thought washed over me, Scaramouche is in my class...
"Fuck!" I cursed to myself. Why did that stupid teacher have to give him the same timetable as me!? But I couldn't miss class, my sister would kill me... I could try to ignore him? That wouldn't work, though.

Eventually, I reached the place I dreaded. My classroom. There was the bitch that was trying to make my life miserable in any way he can. I plastered a blank expression on my face as I sat down at my seat.

"Hey, blondie~, did ya miss me?" He said in a taunting tone. "No. Fuck off." I responded, not taking my eyes of my paper. "You little shit." Scaramouche then pulled my face to look directly at his. "You do not get the right to speak to me like that. If you do, you're gonna find out how it's like to be punched a few hundred times~" I shivered as the thought of being punched till you bleed. "Fine, Mr Grape man," I replied, scara scoffed before roughly letting go of my face.

The class started, and I began to take down notes, even though I knew Scaramouche had been copying my work the entire lesson.
After what felt like forever, the class ended, and people started to empty the room. "Listen here, blondie, I meant what I said. So know your place." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room and headed to my next class.

-after all the classes-

I could finally leave this hell of a place. I walked to the front gate and waited for my sister to arrive. Eventually, she had arrived, and we began the walk back to our house.

Our parents were never really home much; they worked hours away from our city, and it would be a pain to drive that much daily, so they rented an apartment near their work building. The still came over on the weekends, though.

I stepped inside and jogged up the steps and into my room. I plopped my bag by the door and flopped onto my bed.
A notification went off on my phone, I held up my phone and saw it was text from xiao. I smiled before texting him back.