Chapter ✨️12✨️

Hi everyone!!!
It's your boy, Tee~

I hope you're well!

I was honestly so surprised when I got home from school and that this book had two thousand reads on it 😭

I appreciate you all so much, and I hope that you had a reason to smile today :D

Enjoy the chapter, my lovelies!

(Liann is my favourite artist ever, check them out if u want Scaraether art!)

0O0○°○0O0○°○0O0○°○0O0○°○0O0○°○0O0

After the first half of lessons in the day concluded, Aether walked out of his room and made his way to meet up with Venti, Xingqiu, and Chongyun.

He met them all at the library, as Xingqiu had dragged them there. They all walked inside and sat down in a secluded corner.

Venti and Aether had run off a few minutes later and found their way to the science books. Venti, being the immature person he is, found the women's anatomy page. He snickered at it until Aether slapped the back of his head, dragging him back to Xingqiu and Chongyun

Xingqiu was reading, obviously. Chongun was leaning on his shoulder and reading along with him, even if Aether and Venti knew it was just to make Xingqiu happy.

The blonde sat down, and Venti joined him.

A few minutes later, the break had finished, and the four made their way out of the library, spluting up and walking to classes.

Xingiu was especially excited about this lesson, as it was a simple reading test.

After class

Scaramouche got out of class first, walking down the halls while listening to music.

Aether had also left class a few minutes later. Scaramouche bumped into him, causing the two to fall on top of each other.

Scara blushes and stands up quickly, looking away and offering his hand to help Aether up.

The blonde took his hand and stood up, thanking him briefly before walking away to meet Lumine.

Scaramouche dusted himself off and continued walking, a light pink tint still dusting his cheeks.

He walks down the busy halls and walks into the cafeteria, purchasing a simple salad.

(I 'totally' didn't spend 15 minutes trying to find out Scaramouche's favourite food...)

He sits down at a table alone before being approached by none other than Xiao. Xiao sits down and eats his own food, which he brought from home.

Scara doesn't look up. He just simply nods.

"Y'know... you really been to stop being such a dick to Aether." Xiaos tone was snarky, yet somewhat manipulative.

Scara just sighs and responds with a simple "no."

The purple haired boy finishes his salad and walks off, still thinking about the situation that had happened with Aether before.

He leaves the cafeteria and makes his way to his class, sitting down as other students start to flood into the classroom, getting ready for the upcoming lesson. Scaramouche had gotten there early, as he didn't feel like talking to anyone else until the end of the day. If he could, he wouldn't want to talk to anyone until he got home from school.

The teacher walks in and starts to teach the lesson.

A few hours later, the class ends, and Scaramouche walks out of the room, speeding through the halls and rushing home.

As he gets home, he runs into his room and jumps on his bed, screaming into the pillow.

"Why does he have to be so... beautiful... I just want to hate him, but I can't..."

The purple haired boy sits there on his bed for a few more hours, thinking about how much he wants to hate Aether...

It would be a long night . . .

________

Finished!!!

I hope this chapter was well written and didn't seem like it was rushed, it kinda was...

I love you all, and I'm so thankful for all the attention that I have gotten on this book!

Make sure you drink plenty of water, eat some food, and get lots and lots of sleep!

You're loved ❤️

From T

Words: 671.