Chapter ✨️5✨️

HELLO!
I have figured out a schedule for publishing!
I will post Wednesdays of every week. And if I don't, I'm probably busy with school, work, or personal issues.

How are you today?

I hope you're well :]
Anyways, let's get into the chapter, I guess!
Enjoy!

■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■

A loud alarm screeched into the male twins ear. The blonde groggily got up and rubbed his eyes.

The blonde made his way to the bathroom and brushed his hair softly. 'I should try something different..' The blonde thought. He swiftly did his hair up in a ponytail in the middle of his head. He headed out of the bathroom and started to put on his schools uniform.

He made his way downstairs and started to eat his already-made toast. He saw a note on the table from his sister: "Hey aeth! I'm meeting with xiangling before school today to do homework in the library. Hope you don't mind walking by yourself! Bye! -Lumine (the best sister ever)"

Aether giggled and put down the note. He finished his breakfast, brushed his teeth, and walked out the door. (Obviously locking it)

He grabbed his earphones and played some music on the long walk to school. He was quite excited it was finally the last day of the week! And that meant that he could finally go shopping with venti and his friends on the weekend!

He arrived at the front gate smiling. He could feel it was gonna be a good day today...

At the door, a short male jumped out and hugged him tightly. "Hi Aether!!!" He yelled.
The blonde laughed and responded, "Hello, venti!" The boy smiled brightly and dragged aethers hand through the halls and into a room.

In the room, there was xiao, a boy with light blue hair who was holding the hand of another blue haired boy. Aether waved to xiao, "hi xiao!" He said. Xiao looked up and waved before returning to his phone.

"Aether, this is chongyun and xingqiu! They're coming shopping with us tomorrow, aswell as xiao, of course. Aether greeted them with a smile, and the two greeted him with a wave.

Aether, xingqiu, and chongyun started talking about what they were going to buy. With Venti and xiao just talking in the corner (sorry, xiaoven shippers, that is not a ship in this book, but they will still be close friends).

The loud bell rang, and the group of boys walked out and scattered to their separate classes. It turns out that Aether and xingqiu had their first class of the day together.

The two headed to the class and saw the worst possible person to see. Scaramouche. The blonde ignored him and sat in his assigned seat by the window.

The walking grape turned his head to aether "ohhh~? Who are you all dressed up for?" "Fuck. Off. Scara." The shorter man just pulled the blonde hair of aether roughly. "Listen here, you little shit. Don't speak to me like we're on the same level here. I am, and always, will be superior to you."

However, scaras plans were cut short when the teacher walked in and began the endless lesson. Half the students already zoned out in the first sentence said by the teacher

Xingqiu saw this and thought it was just some friendly banter, not thinking much more of it.

Xingqiu was the kind of person to pay 100% of his attention in every single class he attended. Many feared him for this. This meant that he managed to pass every class with flying colours. He was definitely graduating with honours.
(HOW DO YOU PASS COMPLEX ALGEBRA!?!?)

Aether was the opposite of his newfound friend. He barely passed classes and never paid attention to them. Quite similar to venti, Aether seemed to only be good at music.

-After class-

Aether and xingqiu headed out and into the busy halls. People were running back and forth, and some people slipped away to skip. The two boys headed off to their next class. It was physical education.

The only thing xingqiu didn't pass with top marks in. The teacher was hard core and obviously picked favourites despite denying these rumours.

The class was tasked to run 10 laps around the oval or run until they broke a sweat. The two boys were thankful that they had another class together but were quite disappointed it had to be this one.

-After that class cause I suck at writing sports-

The boys walked out and headed to the cafeteria. It was finally lunchtime. They walked and met up with xiangling before continuing on to the lunch hall. They saw lumine and venti already at the table and sat down.

"Hi Aether! Sorry, I left so early this morning, xiangling was helping with some homework due today..."
"It's alright, lumine. I was fine on my own."
Venti and aether started to chat whilst chongyun arrived in the hall, sitting next to xingqiu.

-with chongyun and xingqiu-

Chongyun let out a long sigh and flopped his head onto the table. "What's up, yun-yun?" Xingqiu asked, tilting his head slightly.
"It's my teacher..." the light blue haired boy said, whining slightly. "How so?"
"She's been failing me even though I should be passing..."
Xingqiu patted chongyuns back reassuringly and tried to comfort him.
"It'll be ok, yun-yun. Just confront her, I can help if you'd like?" Xingqiu asked.
"Yes, please! Thank you!" Xingqiu laughed, "it's ok, yun-yun."

-After the rest of the day cause I'm lazy and this has almost 1000 words-

Aether met lumine by the front gate and started to walk home. It was a slow walk with chatter about the classes and drama at school that day.

They reached their house, and headed to their separate rooms and sat on their beds and messaged their friends.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sorry if this got a bit lazy at the end..-
I was busy and wanted to get this finished before the publishing date.

How are you feeling? I really hope it's a positive answer. Make sure to drink plenty of water, eat plenty of food, and get lots of sleep every night!
I love you all ♥️

Byee!!!
From T

Words: 1037