Chapter ✨️10✨️

Hi everyone! I hope you're all well! (Feeding the Scara simps with the pic)

I'm so so so so so sorry for not posting last week. I was having some mental troubles, and school was busy, so I didn't have time or energy to post.

I hope y'all understand and that you weren't too displeased.

We made it to chapter 10!

How are you?

I'll shut up and stop rambling on about nonsense now. Enjoy the chapter!!!

x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×x×

Lumine was sitting on the couch and eating a packet of chips. Aether and Scaramouche were upstairs and remaining completely silent.

One thing to mention is that Scaramouche was confused in himself. He hated this stupid blonde with a passion, yet he was so... pretty...?

The purple haired man was sitting in the corner, looking quite uncomfortable.
"If you're gonna complain, then just sit on the bed, idiot." Aether looked into Scara's eyes as he said this and pointed to the empty spot next to him.

"Thanks... blondie..." Scaramouche got up and sat next to Aether, trying not to seem awkward. He slowly leaned back at the feeling of the soft bed, and he layed down onto the soft pillows.
Scaramouche sighed in content, and his hair sprawled put around him.

Aether chuckled at this action and looked him dead in the eyes, taking a second to admire them before regaining his composure. "Comfy?" Aether asked this in a sarcastic tone, and Scaramouche just responded with the middle finger.

"...let me enjoy the comfort, idiot..." Scaramouche was buried into the pillows, looking like a lost child.

Aether laughed louder this time, and Lumine looked confused from downstairs.

'Don't they hate each other....? Ah! I knew it! That bastard likes Aether!'

Lumine rolled her eyes and smiled brightly. "It's about time..." Lumine muttered under her breath and continued to scroll on her phone whilst eating, still slightly thinking of the pretty cashier.

Aether stopped laughing and stood up for the bed, looking out of the window to see that it hadn't stopped raining yet. He sighed and went into the hallway cupboard, getting out an air mattress.

The blonde put it down in the middle of the room and inflated it, putting a blanket on it and sitting back on the bed, returning to his phone.

"It's late... you'll have to stay the night." Aether rolled his eyes at the thought and looked at the purple haired man, seeing his face buried into the pillow.

"Fine." Scaramouche groaned and got up from the bed, going over to his bag and pulling out a spare pair of pyjamas. He went into the bathroom and got changed into them. He returned back and flopped onto the air mattress. "...night.."

Aether nodded and flipped the light switch off, laying in his own bed before falling asleep soon after.

Scaramouche stayed awake for a while, looking at the ceiling as he thought about what he was thinking earlier. 'Aether's not hot...or cute... and sex- SHUT UP BRAIN!'

Scara slapped his temples and rolled over, facing the wall. He closed his eyes and tried to get some shut eye.

________________

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT~

I hope that this chapter wasn't too short and that you enjoyed it!

Remember to eat some food, drink some water, and get as much sleep as humanly possible, okie?

I love you all, and I hope I didn't send the scara simps wild with the descriptions and image 💀

Bye you guys! Stay safe, have fun!

From T

Words: 602.