Distracted

"Pussy gets a A Plus. You? get a C minus."

In which an exchange between you and your professor turns into an unexpected sequence of events

and your professor turns into an unexpected sequence of events.

enjoy!

TAPPING your pencil against the black wooden fixture beneath you, the words that fumbled past your professors lips start to muffle as they almost become silent. Your gaze fixating on the way his arms flexed in his white button down, the blonde waves that sat so perfectly on top of his head and the chiseled jawline that clenched every time he began to write across the white board.

The freckles that painted his cream colored face dancing just along his nose and cheek bones, his milky brown orbs glancing over the class ever so often as he read his lecture from his favorite blue notepad.

You had tuned out of the important lesson a while back, when his arms flexed in his shirt as he wrote against the white board. Your thoughts going south from that moment on, knowing it was wrong to have any sexual thoughts about your professor... you couldn't help but to wonder.

"Y/n? Can you answer my question please?" His voice dragging you out of your daze. Your cheeks going red in embarrassment as the class stared at you along with Mr.Brown, awaiting an answer. Though you had no idea what the question was, and he knew the same. Showing a look of disappointed for your dissociation.

"Uh...I um..." the bell ringing loudly as the class began to vacate the room, sighing your shoulder is grabbed. Looking up to see your best friend Malery who giggled shaking her head. Knowing all too well what that loss state at practical drooling meant during Mr.Browns period.

"I told you to stop daydreaming about that man during his class, that's something you save for when you're at home girl."

Rolling your eyes you shew her off, grabbing your bag and books as you go to follow behind her. Mr.Browns loud voice booming behind you making you both stop in your tracks.

"Y/n, please stay back. I want to discuss a few things." He muttered straightening papers on his desk. Your best friend giving you a raised brow as she sticks out her tongue, mouthing "get that dick sis" as you push her out the door.

"I'm sorry about today Professor, I promise I'll-"

"Today? It's been more than just today that I've caught you zoning out during My lectures young lady." He snickers walking slowly to where you stood, his chest finally pressing against your own as your breath hitched getting caught in your throat.

"Your grades are showing your lack of concentration in my class." Sighing you nod, assuring him you'd do anything to fix it.