show out.

"Ain't this what the fuck you wanted, right?"

In which you beg to go home & enjoy a night with your boyfriend

In which you beg to go home & enjoy a night with your boyfriend...after begging for a night out.

enjoy!

__

"BABY pleaseee, we been in the house all week. You usually always tryna go to kickbacks, now I wanna go and it's a no?" An irritated Chris, rubbing his temples as his girlfriend whined the same plead into his ear for the millionth time. Sitting along their
black leather couch attempting to watch an episode of stranger things.

"Bro get out my goddamn ear with that whinin' shit, I said no. A nigga been to club appearances back to back, you went a couple times. Now it's time to chill for a minute, there will be more kickbacks."

"But I wanna go to this oneee— oh! Can I go with deja—"

Chris head whipping in her direction quickly as he scrunched his face at the very stupid question she was attempting to ask, knowing the answer she'd received on going to a club full of men with her 'get around' bestie.

"Hell no, you think I'm about to let you prance around Playhouse with yo' hoe ass best friend? If you don't do nothin' else, at least be fucking forreal." Chris chuckles dryly picking up the tv remote, rewinding the show to a part he missed entertaining the current argument.

Her mouth gapping in shock as she sat back on her feet, staring at the freckle painted side profile before her. In both irritation and frustration for the fact he would not let her live for the one time she actually wanted to be social.

"Oh your an asshole." Muttering angrily as she stomped up the stairs, making her way down the hall and into their bedroom as she threw herself onto the king size bed with a dramatic huff.

Whining and groaning into the sheet as the sound of loud footsteps echoed through the hall, the girl squealing once a hand comes down onto her back side.

Turning around to see Chris standing at the edge of the bed by her feet, his arms crossed as his face held a mug. The girl immediately mugging him back as she turned around again in an attempt to ignore him, which didn't last long once her foot was pulled and her body was flipped around.

Her boyfriends face hovering over her, gold chain dangling slightly as she fought the urge to reflect the slight grin that sat on his face. "At your big ass age, you mean to tell me you up here throwing a tantrum?"

Crossing her arms over her chest she rolls her eyes, looking past him and at the wall. Debating on if she should ignore his question or continue her begging.