𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈.

AN: K/N means kingdom name

"Sister?!" Outbursted Clovis. None of the children could believe they have another sibling. The ones present aren't even all of them!

"If Schniziel doesn't succeed as king when I die, she'll be queen. She has qualities that none of you can out-best!"

"Like what?" Questioned Euphemia.

"You'll all see in days notice." Spoke the current king.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up to see myself placed on a king sized bed. Its super soft, better than the one at (K/N)'s castle. Speaking of (K/N), where am I...?

I look up to see myself laying on a Rococo style, king sized canopy bed. Its design was my favorite color... (F/C). And the lining was gold. The curtains were draped. Uncomfortable and comfortable feeling at the same time. Extremely weird.

Observing the room I was in, it seemed like all of my belonging at the castle were here now. Like... I was moving in?

My small figure got up from the enormous bed and stared at the body sized mirror.

My dress had blood all over it from father's wounded body. Remembering what happened and the last thing he said.

"So, Britannia did this." Looking around as I noticed a new dress was on my bed.

On the bed was a white dress that stop right below my knees with a white pair of kitten heels. Next to it was a card that read 'Find the throne room when finished.'

"I'm guessing this is what the want me to wear." I spoke to myself. Taking all the items with me and took them to my shower that was connected to my supposedly guessed room."

Twirling in the mirror, I watched as the dress swayed. I stared at my face and noticed how tired my expression was. The innocence drained from it.

After it was done I walked out the room and looked for the throne room. I'm guessing the king will be there? I had every intention to kill that man as soon as I had the right and smart chance.

Walking around the giant castle, I was very lost. I soon came across one of the king's children. His name was Lelouch. He seemed about my age.

"Uh-Uhm... Hello." He nervously said to me.

"Hi." I monotonely spoke. "Do you mind showing me to your throne room?"

"Oh! Of course! Right this way." In his little mind, he was extremely nervous. I mean, this girl was going to be living with him for the rest of his life now. And oh, how beautiful she was, like a angel right from heaven!

"Thanks a lot, Lelouch." I thanked him along the way.

"No problem- wait, how do you know my name?" He stopped right in his tracks and spun around.

"I know a lot things about you and your family, and more to know later." I smirked at him. "But, hey, thanks for showing me the way." I patted his shoulder and walked past his frozen figure.

I was currently in the castle's garden, for it led to the king's throne room. I walked in and notice Charles zi Britannia sitting on his given throne.

"Good evening my king." I spoke walking in and at the steps I bowed to him.

"Oh, (Y/N). There is no need for you to be bowing. Stand up." He commanded nicely.

Lifting my lower body up form bowing, I was met with his lavender eyes.

"What is it that you request of me?"

"Come here, dear child." He told me.

I made my way up the steps as his guards allowed me to.

"As you must already know and seen, both of your parents are dead. I've decided to take you in, not adopting you. It's the only right thing to do as your father's good friend correct?" Charles asked me.

"Correct, my Lord." I humbly agreed with him.

He smirked at my tone, body language, and expression. For a girl who just lost her parents, she's extremely calm.

"I know what you did." I looked at him, my face looking monotone with my eyebrows furrowed and a furious look in my eyes.

"What do you mean?" The king asked me.

"You know what I damn well mean! You killed my parents, you scum!" I out-bursted.

"I knew this would come, no worry though, you won't be able to remember a thing, dear child." Spoke Charles as he then used his geass on me, making me forget him killing my parents, and everything else that had just transpired.

After that happened, my conscious woke up from the geass.

"Excuse me, My Lord, but... What just happened? I... I can't remember anything." I genuinely questioned him.

"Oh? Nothing happened, that's unusual, maybe you should see a doctor. Your parents did die, perhaps you're just traumatized."

"Perhaps you're right."

"As I said before, I'll be taking you in since both of your parents died."

"Correct."

"Do you have any objections?" The lavender eyed man asked me.

"None at all, my Lord." I answered.

"Then you're dismissed."

I bowed once again and took myself down the stairs. Why can't I remember anything from that moment?!