𝑽𝑰𝑰.

𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑶𝑺 𝑺𝑷𝑶𝑲𝑬, "𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑴𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑿𝑬𝑪𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝒁𝑨𝑲𝑼 𝑲𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑮𝑰."

How interesting how she already deemed it to be an execution. Like Britannia would ever give an Eleven a trial.

"What a great opportunity to use your new speed mechanism... The Aggelos is only a tad bit faster." Spoke Cecile, now reminded of the thought of brown-haired male.

"I suppose I should go check it out, before something happens." I sighed. While walking over to the (f/c) Knightmare, it crouched down and lowered its hand out to me. Stepping on it I made my way to the cockpit.

"How sad Lelouch must be. First his half brother dying, now his best friend. What else could be taken from him." I grimaced. Making a route to Suzaku, I sped my way there.

"I am Zero!" Yelled the black masked man from Clovis' car. How disrespectful of him.

As soon as 'Zero' announced who he was, I came rolling in, finally.

"What a funny looking being, he sure sounds familiar though." I dead stared at him.

Everyone gasped at the arrival of the Aggelos. Zero grimaced at me being there, I could possibly ruin his entire plan in one full swing if I wanted to.

Truly, they deploy the Aggelos for stupid reasons.

"I've seen enough, 'Zero!' This show of yours is over." Spoke Lord Jeremiah, standing from his cockpit. Pulling the trigger of his gun, the shot echoed in the night sky.

The gun shot signaled the Knightmares in the air to drop down, surrounding Zero's vehicle.

"First things first, why don't lose that mask?" Exclaimed Lord Jeremiah.

As Zero brought his hands to his mask, as if he was going to take it off, he then striked his hand up in the air and snapped his gloved fingers.

The top part of Clovis' vehicle then broke off, revealing inside to be some kind of sphere chamber.

"What the-"

"Lord Jeremiah be careful he's got the-"

"Shall I dispose of it?" I question myself inside the Aggelos.

Rolling towards the white mechanism, Lord Jeremiah stopped me.

"No, Y/N! Don't engage." Commanded the orange eyed man.

"I am confused, what is going on..."I asked the Aggelos.

"Studies say it is 'poison gas.' Everyone here is in grave danger." Warned the Aggelos.

"How delightful." I spoke with sarcasm.

Grinding through his teeth spoke Jeremiah, "You bastard." He then pulled his gun out of its holster and then pointed it at Zero.