𝑰𝑰𝑰.

"And also

"And also... Lloyd..."

"Hmm?" He hummed.

I listened to the gunshots in the book back.

"Deploy the Aggelos."

"Wait- What?!" Screamed Lloyd through the speaker as I winced at the loudness.

"I said deploy her."

"You say her as you refer to it being alive..."

"Because she is. Deploy my Knightmare now."

"Why..."

"It seems the terrorist have some of our Knightmares... I'll put an end to this quick."

"Ugh... Sure I guess... If I didn't listen to you I'd probably be beheaded." Pestered Lloyd.

I hanged up the phone and walked around the underground facility for a while until I found dozens of military bodies, dead, on the ground and a woman. Under closer inspection, it was Viletta!

I knew her ever since I was a child. She used to train me during my military training as a youth.

"Viletta!" I shook her body. For some reason she's unconscious. No bleeding or injuries. I believe she got knocked due to the lack of evidence.

"What... Just what is going on here..?"

Again, taking my phone out and calling the right authorities to come handle this.

Hearing a some kind of motor vehicles wings I look up at my crouched position. Outside the broken roof of this place, there, in the sky, was a Britannian Flight Unit, attached to it was my precious Aggelos.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Mrs. Aggelos."

"Sir Claughveh has ejected!"

"Change the code! They're intercepting our transmissions!" Yelled Bartley.

"We already have sir! Four times!" Spoke a soldier.

"D-Do it again!"

Standing up from his throne yelled Clovis, "This failure is unacceptable!"

"Hngh...! Forgive me, My Lord!"

A hologram screen appeared in the room, on the face of it was fox faced Lloyd, Earl of Pudding.

"Gooood Afternoon!" Lloyd smiled.

"What is the meaning of this?! We're in the middle of something!"

"Then it's time to deploy the A.S.E.E.C.'s special weapon."