𝑰.

A/N: None

A/N: None.

"𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄? " Spoke a faint voice.

Twisting two double doors open, the light from the outside shined into the dimly lighted room. Holding it open for Lelouch and Rivalz to walk through.

Before Lelouch could walk past me he grabbed my arm and place his mouth next to my ear, saying, "You don't have to follow me everywhere, Y/N..."

"Well, Lelouch, I am your Knight of Honor. It's my duty to follow and watch your every move."

Letting go of me, he left and as he was walking to his new seat he whispered to himself, "You're not even really my knight anymore..."

"Thank heavens, I'm saved!" Spoke a scrawny old man that looked like he was in his early or mid fifties, he stood up from his seat.

As Lelouch said, we were going to a underground chess match.

"Are things going well at school?" Asked the man.

"Oh? What have we here? School boys?" He smirked lazily as he cleaned his nails with some kind of feathered like nail sharpener.

Walking back from closing the door.

"And girls?"

"What is it to you, my good sir?" I asked him, staring down at him with cold eyes. Walking to Lelouch's side.

"Well, look at this. A nobleman." Cockily said Lelouch.

Placing his nail sharpener on the table in-front of him he exclaimed, "I envy you kids, you all have so much time on your hands. Time for regrets. What's your name, boy?"

"Lelouch... Lamperouge." Spoke Lelouch, staring down at the man that was sitting in his comfortable looking chair.

As Lelouch was talking Rivalz came up to the chess board. "Awh, wait a minute- You can't win this one its impossible, right?" Asked Rivalz.

"Has Lelouch ever lost a match?" I questioned Rivalz as I turned to him, smirking.

"Well no-"

"So, what makes you think he'll lose this one?"

"Y/N, dear."

"Dear?!" Yelled both me and Rivalz. He was definitely going to tell Madam Pres' and Shirely about this one.

"When do you think we'll need to leave, in order to make our next class?"

"Well, twenty minutes if we really try..." I answered.

"Alright, no matter. I'll need nine." Spoke Lelouch as he took a seat infront of the nobleman.

"And by the way, about yesterday?" Lelouch asked the old man.