𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐊𝐔.

AN: Italicized speech are thoughts

Walking out of the room where the king was located I took a stroll around the castle, I mean, if I am going to be spending the rest of my life here I might as well get familiar with everything.

I've always had a deep fascination with nature, anything nature related. So seeing there garden basically drew me in.

Walking around, observing everything that surrounded me, I noticed Lelouch sitting alone on the healthy meadow. I decided to hang out with him for the rest of my day.

"Why, hello Lelouch." I spoke sitting down next to him.

"Hello again?" Said the ravenette, now sure what to call me.

"My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."

"That's quite an exotic name." Stated Lelouch.

"Correct, for I am not from Britannia, I am a foreigner." I explained to him.

"Wow, that's really cool, I also have a foreigner friend. His name is Suzaku. He's about our age. Would you... Would you like to meet him?" He asked me.

"Why not? I don't have friends my age anyway, actually, I don't have friends in general." I smiled while looking down.

"Well, we could be friends... O-Only if you want." I looked back up, a blushed graced my cheeks. "I'd love to be friends with you." I gave him a closed-eyed smile.

I'm actually super happy. Why? I'm making two friends today! And I hope more.

"Well, now that we're friends, it's time you meet Suzaku!" Lelouch smiled at me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me up from the bright green grass.

"I usually find him over here by this pond." Spoke Lelouch, looking around.

Speak of the devil. Emerging from behind a tree, was a brown haired boy, with bright green eyes. He stared at my face as me made eye contact.

"You must be Suzaku, correct?" I spoke, sticking out my hand for him to shake.

"Haha! Yeah, my name is Suzaku. Lelouch must've told you about me."

"Indeed. Well, my name is Y/N L/N."

"Woah, aren't you a famous princess from (K/N)?!" Excitedly asked Suzaku.

"Yeah she is! She's staying here in Japan, with us." Explained Lelouch to his Japanese friend.

"But, why? Doesn't she have to be with her parents?" Questioned Suzaku.

"You're right, why are you here Y/N?" Asked the purple eyed boy, agreeing with his green eyed companion.

"My parents... they were killed by-" I paused. "By terrorist." I spat with malice in my tone while clenching my hands into fist.

"Oh, we're sorry for asking Y/N! We didn't know." Innocently apologized Suzaku, Lelouch nodding his head.

"It's fine, it only happened a couple hours ago, though, I handled it quite lightly."

As I was talking Suzaku and Lelouch gave each other a serious look and then nodded their heads.

Suddenly, they both hugged me?!

I froze in there arms and hugged them both back. This feels nice...

"You're both very warm." I blushed as I pushed them off of me.

"Y/N..." Started Suzaku.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to us!" Ended Lelouch.

"Guys..." I looked at both of them and then tears started rolling out of my eyes, why was I crying...? I.. I'm going to miss Mommy and Daddy.

Lelouch took his small hands and wiped my face.

"But now you have two new friends now!" Spoke Lelouch.

"Best friends, you mean?" Toothy smirked Suzaku.

"Yeah, that too."

"Thank you, for being my first friends." I smiled at them.

THIS WAS THE STARTED TO A FRIENDSHIP THAT WOULD LEAD TO MANY DIFFERENT PATHS.