𝑽𝑰.

Vote!

Vote!

"𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒— 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?No, I know I'm not..." I spoke in the roomy cockpit of The Aggelos. Curled into a ball, holding myself, my head on my knees.

"Detecting from the airwaves your brain is producing, your anxiety levels are really high." The robotic voice of The Aggelos exclaimed.

"Well, maybe I am jealous. But I sure don't like Lelouch, right? I'm just protective. I'm his Honorary Knight, I take care of him. I watch over him."

"And you know what–" I started again, "It doesn't matter, I'm not the boss of him or anything, he can like who he wants to like!"

"First of all; you are delusional if you think you do not like Lelouch. You too used to be two peas in a pod, if we exclude Kururugi. Secondly; you are crazy if you think that last part is true." Critiqued the Aggelos, she has a point though.

"Are you here to listen to my thoughts or criticize me..." I spoke.

"You asked for me to have thoughts and opinions to things and openly state-"

"Okay I get it."

Then suddenly the monitor of the Aggelos turned on, showing a familiar brunette boy.

Suzaku!?

It was live footage of Suzaku with his hands tied around his back wearing a white prisoner uniform, I presume.

The look on my face held shock and confusion, shocked about how Suzaku of all people got tied up like this.

"Is this not your friend, Mr. Kururugi?" Asked The Aggelos.

"It definitely is. And Clovis is dead..." I spoke, slowly becoming saddened with my last few words.

"What the hell was I doing... Going on some kind of killing spree..."

The Aggelos stayed quiet, the silence was so loud you could hear the wiring of the machine.

"Do not beat yourself up about it. You were busy and things needed to be attended to, who knows what would have happened if you had not killed those scheming Elevens?"

"What am I going to do about Suzaku..." I mumbled, worry wavering in my voice.

"What can you do?"

"Truly, this has been a painful incident for all." Spoke the voice on the microphone. The entirety of Ashford Academy was in the auditorium, a meeting for the death of Prince Clovis.