𝑰𝑽.

Vote!

Vote!

"Hello Lancelot, or should I say, Suzaku." I smiled.

Suzaku recognizing my voice and knightmare immediately, he screamed, along with Lelouch who was watching a few feet away.

"Y/N?!"

"Yes, it's me. But now's not the time for a reunion." I spoke in my usual serious tone.

"Were you the one that called Lloyd-"

"I said now is not the time!" I spoke, fighting off an enemy knightmare, ripping there arms off with my bare hands- I mean Aggelos' hands.

"Right!" Suzaku had forgotten that Y/N is still his superior and princess.

His type had always been a strong-minded woman, a strong woman. Y/N just happened to be the cause of this.

"Damnit... The white Knightmare and Y/N are now fighting together... We can't win this." Is what a normal person would've said, but this is Lelouch we're talking about.

He knows Y/N's weakness is him and she'd do anything for him.

His plan was to hop out of his knightmare, tell
Y/N to let him in the Aggelos, and use his geass on her.

Opening the cockpit of his knightmare, he made his way to Y/N's Knightmare.

"Y/N!" Yelled Lelouch.

Aggelos turning its head toward the voice, she noticed that was Lelouch. Prince Lelouch.

"Miss- Y/N! It's Lelouch. He seems to be limping. It's possible that he's injured."

"Injured?! Opened the cockpit immediately." Commanded Y/N.

"R-Right away!" Stuttered Aggelos. Weird for a robot to stutter...

Y/N stood up outside of her knightmare, motioning Lelouch to climb on the large hand that Aggelos held out to him.

"Y/N..." He spoke, gaining closer to her. He could already taste his victory.

"What happened? Who did this? I'll erase them from the face of this earth." I spoke.

"Y/N, I command you to do anything I tell you to do at any time." Commanded Lelouch.

"Yes my prince." I mindlessly obeyed.

"Fall back, for the rest of the day." He slyly spoke into my ears.

"Y-Yes... Whatever you want." I commanded my zombified body to go back into Aggelos.

"Aggelos... Fall back. Send us to the recharge center."

"Recharge- Are you being silly? We still on 70 percent. We have plenty of time, Y/N-"

"Are you disobeying me, Angel?" Spoke Y/N.

"No Y/N-"

"Then, fall back."

"Yes Y/N..."

"Suzaku, I think you should call it quits for today." Spoke Cecile.

"No! I can keep going."

"Are you sure...?" Asked the lazuli haired woman.

"Positive."

"Just make sure you are careful with his operative time!" Yelled Lloyd from far away.

"Yessir!" Answered Cecile.

"Huh... Where'd the Aggelos go?" Spoke Suzaku.

"Aggelos reported that Y/N said to fall back. She won't give reason why though, but— Y/N has always been quite a strange girl..." Exclaimed Cecile.

"You're right about that..." Mumbled Suzaku.

"What was that?" Spoke the gently voiced woman.

"Nothing."

Just then, Clovis' voice boom through an open radio channel.

"Cease fire, cease fire at once! I shall allow no further fighting. All Elevens will be treated equally. I repeat; cease fire at once!"

Everyone who was doing something gasped at the sudden announcement.

"Cease fire?" Spoke Cecile.

"Maybe that's why Y/N drew back, very smart."

"She's always been a bright girl." Smiled Cecile.

"Yeah, I can tell." Mumbled the brunette boy.

"And what should we do now, sing a few lively ballots?" Spoke Clovis in a dark room. Crossing his leg over the other and using his hand to support his face as he rested it on there.

"That has a familiar ring..." Spoke Lelouch, removing his soldier uniform's helmet.

"Don't you recall? The two of us used to play chess together as little boys. Of course, I'd always win."

"What?" Spitely spoke Clovis.

"Remember at the Aries Villa?"

"It's been a long time, big brother." Said Lelouch, coming out of the dark part of the room, revealing his face.

Clovis gasped as Lelouch smirked.

"11th to the imperial throne, Lelouch Vi Britannia, at your service." Smirked Lelouch, getting on one knee and bowing.

"G-Ghah!!" Yelled Clovis as he sweated.