𝑰𝑿 .

Vote!

Vote!

AN: {F/T} means Favorite Tea or you can just replace with a glass of your favorite drink!

Me and Lelouch had grown closer after our incident. Holding hands and giving little pecks to each other on the cheek before departing, just to list a few. 'Couplely' stuff.

The class had started when the teacher walked in with an extra individual behind him.

"I'll be joining you all here at Ashford Academy starting today." Spoke a new voice yet familiar. Looking up from the book I've been doodling in (small sketches of the Aggelos), I saw fluffy brown hair and bright emerald eyes.

Me and Lelouch shared a look of surprise with each other.

Suzaku..? He's been accused of murdering my stepbrother yet the school board let him into Ashford?

All chatter stop and eyes bared into Suzaku's nervous expression.

"I'm Suzaku Kururugi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

-

"You don't really think he's a terrorist, do you?" A girl gossiped.

"Of course he isn't. The school board wouldn't let something like that into the school." A male voice said.

Shirley, Rivalz, and Nina were in a group near the corner back of the class room. "An Eleven, here at school?" Questioned Nina.

"He is an honorary Britannian..." Spoke Rivalz.

"I know but still all the same."

Kinda racist for her, don't you think? I glared at Nina for the outrageous words she had spoken then whipped my head to Lelouch.

"Pay it no mind." He nonchalantly spoke, he had his elbow holding up his arm as his palm held his chin. Groaning in response, I continued to look at Suzaku pack up.

Poor boy.

Lelouch had got up from his chair and made his way to the door. His footsteps acted as some kind of code or signal to Suzaku as he had stop in his actions when he passed Suzaku.

Hurrying up to finish the rest of my notes, I packed my suitcase bag and got up to follow Lelouch before I could lose him.

Lelouch stopped at the classroom's door to fix his collar, glancing at Suzaku, it was a way of saying follow me. Picking up his steps, he left the classroom.

Before I could walk with Lelouch for lunch Rivalz had grabbed my wrist.

"Rivalz-"

"What do you think of Suzaku?" The blue haired male spoke in a serious tone.

"Suzaku..?"

"He's an Eleven plus he killed Prince Clovis... You're a princess, so how do you think we should proced-" Interrupted Nina.