𝑽.

Vote!

Vote!

The sound of Milly hitting Lelouch's head with a rolled up stack a paper took my attention from my work.

"Wake up, Lelouch," Exclaimed the blonde haired president as she continually hit his head, "I know you were sleeping, your hands stopped moving!"

"Well you don't have to beat me up over it do you?" Defended the ravenette.

Keeping my stoic reputation and my tall posture, I boredly watched the interaction.

"Hah! Serves you right for ditching me like that." Rivalz spoke.

"That's right what was up with you yesterday?" Spoke Shirley.

I trailed behind Lelouch, following him into the classroom. Shirley, Rivalz, and Nina were blocking the doorway.

"It must've been the gas!" I heard from a female classmate. "Are they saying anything else about it?" Spoke another male classmate.

"Shinjuku?" Question Shirley.

"I heard about it from a friend," Started Lelouch, "That's why I called you yesterday." Lelouch called her?

"Hey, check out the footage of those dead Elevens!" Said the same male classmate.

"Don't look at that!"

So they covered this up with poison gas? How predictable of Britannia.

I looked to the side of me to see Lelouch covering his mouth, as if he was sickened. Placing my hand on his back I asked him, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Take my bag to my our seat please? I have to use the bathroom before class starts." Excused Lelouch, giving me his bag then walking off.

"How weird..."

ATLEAST 10 MINUTES LATER.

"Kallen, it's been ages!" I heard a girl squeal in happiness.

I looked behind me to see a red haired girl surrounded by some girls in my class, chattering with her.

"Lelouch, you're back..." I spoke as he took his seat next to mine.

"What's up buddy, see something you like? You've got a thing for her don't ch'yah? " Joked the navy haired boy.

"Knock it off, Rivalz" I sighed.