1

(Tine POV)

It's Monday, January 9th and class is going as usual. Time is going by so slowly it's like a snail took over a hamster wheel. But it's probably just the atmosphere. A warm classroom with orangish yellow light shining through the large side windows. A semi-silent class and a boring topic. "And with that, the lesson has ended. Don't forget your homework on pages 58 through 62. It'll be due next Tuesday at the beginning of class." The teacher announces loudly gaining my attention. Everyone quickly thanks the teacher and class is dismissed.

"Why so much work? If it weren't for you guys I'd be gone right now." Says Phuak in a whiny tone.

"Just be glad she didn't assign a project. It could've been worse sooo.." Pear shrugs.

"Ok ok. Do you guys wanna go get some lunch?" I ask.

"Aren't you having lunch with Sarawat?" Asks Pear.

"We can't today. He has something to do so I'm on my own. What do you guys want to eat?"

"Anything. I'm so hungry it feels like there's a whole in my stomach" says Phuak.

"There's a place I've been dying to try. If you guys want to go? It's supposed to be really good. And it's only a little walk away" Pear points in the direction of the restaurant.

"Let's go then before it gets too crowded. If you say it's good then there's no chance of us landing a table. Quickly" I rush the two in the direction of the place.

————————————————————
(Sarawat POV)

"What's with the hold up?" Asks Ohm.

"It's nothing." I say walking away from the railing overlooking the school entrance. I can see Tine walking out somewhere with his friends. Why do I have to stay and help move the equipment? I want to go eat with him. What a waste of my time.

"If it's nothing.. then get moving my friend. Unless.." Ohm wiggles his eyebrows, "oooooo!"

Ohm looks over to see Tine leaving. Looking back at Sarawat he knows exactly what's going on. "I'm just gonna, yeah." He shoved his hands in his pockets and whistles while walking away.

I put down the speaker in my hands; pulling out my phone. Opening my message app I click on Tine. I tap away a text asking him what he wants for dinner. I know he won't respond right away since he's busy so I go to put my phone away. Bzzz.. Bzzz.. A notification? Did he respond that quick? I open my phone to a message from an unknown number. It reads as follows: Hey Sarawat, it's been a while. It's Lila from High school. I have gotten myself into a little situation. Could I meet up with you when you have time? You're my last resort because my family and friends have all cut ties as of right now.

Lila? Lila who? Wait.. ohhh her. I type a response when her image is conjured in my mind. I respond saying: Sure, I'll bring my boyfriend if that's alright with you. And he's better at comforting than me so he can help in that respect. How about this Wednesday at 6:30? You can pick the meeting place.

I wait for her response but none comes. Alright then, she must have been distracted. I slip my phone back into my pocket and pick up the speaker, moving it to its new home.

—————————————————————

First part done! I hope you all like it.
Please inform me of any grammar or spelling mistakes.
This is my first fanfic so please be kind! 🥰