5

(Tine POV)

I see with my own eyes, Sarawat coming out of the bathroom in his towel. He's gorgeous. I stare, mouth slightly open, not a care in the world. He is my world. When he waves his hand I come back to my senses. Phuak and Pear are still here. They can see what I see. Oh heck no. He's walking back to the bathroom, still seemingly unbothered by my friends or the fact he's shown himself to them.

"I have to.. uh.. talk to him real quick. You guys wait here." In a panic I get up and follow Wat to the bathroom. I'm able to get in just before he closes the door.

"What was that?" I ask clear anger present in my voice.

"What was what?" He asks. Seriously? Does he not know or is he just f*cking with me?

"You walking out like," I point to his perfect body, "I don't want anyone else to see you like this." I say. I don't care how possessive I sound. I don't want anyone else to see him. I want to cover him in white sheets and be the only one to see this marble masterpiece.

"Calm down," he says in a hushed voice. Somewhat desperate to keep me from exploding. I can feel the anger rising. Why should I be calm? You were the one who walked out in a towel in front of my friends. He puts his hands on my shoulders. He looks at me with those pleading brown eyes and says, "I didn't bring clothes, and I left my phone. What did you expect me to do? Besides they only saw a little. But you.. you've seen everything." Giving me a sly smile he lets his hands glide down to my waist. "Is that not enough for you?" He asks me.

I huff. I know I'm being unreasonable but he really is the only thing I want to keep to myself. A secret treasure no one else should ever see.

"You," I point at him and sigh, "we'll talk about this later." I have to get back to my friends.

"What took you so long in there?" Asks Phuak playfully.

"Leave him be, he probably didn't want us to see his boyfriend like that did he?" Pear says joining in and getting it spot on.

"Let's just get back to studying." I say.

— time skip to 7 PM —

"Phew" I close my textbook and put down my pen.

"Ugh, that was horrible" says Phuak.

"That's because you studied instead of playing around." Says Pear.

"I hope all that made sense. And I really hope this helps the both of you. I heard there's a test next week on this topic." I say.

"No way, gruhhh, I'm not passing for sure." Phuak melts onto the table.

"Do you want me to drive you guys home?" Asks Sarawat from the bed.

"I live close by so I'm fine." Says Pear using her hands to illustrate.

"Actually I could use.." Phuak gets cut off by a hard jab to the side from Pear. "Actually, I'm good. I can walk with Pear." He gives a weak smile and holds his side.

"We'll be going now, thank you for letting us come over to study." Says Pear.

The door opens and both leave.

I turn to Wat. "You and I need to talk."

——————————————————
(Sarawat POV)

I watch Tine leave the bathroom. I sigh, I know he's going to be upset later. Might as well finish what I started. I finish drying myself off and put on my clothes. Exiting the bathroom I make my way to our bookshelf. I take off some music theory books and manga of various genres. Guess I can't work on the project right now. I'm pretty far already. I pick up one of the books and start to read when I get a text. Bzzt, Bzzt.

                                      Lila
                                02-381***

Lila
[Are we still going Wednesday? This is the location.🫣]

Lila
[Bang Phli District, Samir Prakan 10540]

Lila[Bang Phli District, Samir Prakan 10540]

Lila
[Its a cafe near your university]

Sarawat
[Yes, ok]

I turn off my ringer and notifications not wanting to disturb Tine or his friends. I look at Tine, even from the back he's pretty. Get a hold of yourself Sarawat! I grab the book closest to me and read. I need to distract myself.

— time skip to 7 PM —

Im so bored. I've been staring at the fan for half an hour at least.

"Phew" I hear Tine's sound. I immediately turn onto my stomach from where I was laying on my back. They're finishing up and playing around. So I decide to try and be useful by asking, "Do you want me to drive you guys home?"

Pear decides to walk. And I hear half of a yes from Phuak before Pear elbows him. I know she senses something's going on between Tine and I. I get up as they do and walk to the door. They say their goodbyes. Once that door shuts Tine turns to me and says, "You and I need to talk."
Great, nervousness is kicking in now. Why? It's not like he can do anything to me. Though I would let him do everything to me. He goes back towards the bedroom. I follow close behind fully aware tonight's going to be difficult.