2

(Tine POV)

"Pear. You weren't lying! This food is amazing!" I exclaim happily munching.

"I know," She flips her hair over her shoulder, "I saw it on my idol's blog!"

"Cool.. so Tine. Can I come over to study later today? I could also kinda use your help on the homework from earlier.." says Phuak

"It's fine with me. Let me ask Wat before I say anything though. He might be bringing someone home and I wouldn't want to disturb him."

"Why are you being so considerate with him?" Asked Pear. "You always come into my room unannounced at the most outrageous times. Unfair treatment. I say favoritism!"

"Yeah yeah, sorry about that. But you never make me go away so.. anywho let's just finish our lunch. Don't you have a class in like 20 minutes Pear?" I say trying to save myself from this conversation.

"Oh shoot! You're right Tine. I have to run. I'll catch you guys later. Text the group chat about the studying I want to join..." the rest of Pear's words are cut off by her leaving the restaurant. Followed by her running in the direction of our school.

"I hope she makes it in time." I say going back to my food. I pull out my phone to ask Wat about studying later only to see a message from nearly an hour ago from him. Oopsy. I quickly open the message and read. I reply to him saying: Anything's fine as long as we eat together! 🫰

That sounds a bit too flirty but too late to unsend. I text again to ask about Phuak and Pear coming over to study. Not even 2 minutes later Wat replies saying it's fine. You know, I kinda feel bad for him sometimes. He waits hours at times for my response but he'll reply in minutes no matter where he is. I should fix this habit. I really like him and.... I'm pushed from my thoughts when I see a hand waving in front of my face.

"Earth to Tine. Earth.. to Tine!" Says Phuak with a raised voice.

"I'm here. What are you doing? Get your hand away.." I swat his hand away and down towards him.

"Well you were staring off into space smiling at your phone. I want to know what he says."

"Oh, he said it's fine for you guys to come over later. Let Pear know. We should probably go now before we're late for our own class."

"Yeah, class starts at 1:30 right?"

"Yeahh, and it's.." I look at my phone, "1:15! Let's go!" I yell. "Sorry, sorry" I say to the people eating around us.

With that we both rush to our afternoon class. Hopefully we're not late!

——————————————————
(Sarawat POV)

He's so cute. Looking at my phone I see the time, 1:35. He should to be in class now. "Hmph" I smile to myself. I have nothing to do for the rest of the day except help with the club. Looking around for my guitar I find it hiding in the corner. Picking up the case I take it out and put it on my lap. Should I make a song for Tine? He might enjoy it. But he'd still prefer Scrubb songs to whatever I would write. I start humming a tune and trying to match it to the guitar.

<Time skip to around 3 pm. >

SLAP! "Get up Sarawat. We're starting." Says Dim. Slapping him with what might be a newspaper.

I stand up slowly. Looking around for Tine even though my vision is still blurry from my nap. Locking in on a blurry silhouette I know is Tine. I stretch and make my way to him where I wrap my arm around his shoulders. He looks at me briefly before our attention is brought to Dim.

"Ahem, we're doing a buddy project today." Groans ring out in the group, "yeah yeah I know you don't wanna do it but it's what's happening so live with it guys. Unbelievable." Dim scoffs as he walks out. Green is quick to scurry after him.

"You heard him. Grab your partners and start working. The instruction paper is on the stool near the stage." Yells Tine over the chatty crowd.

Since when did he become a leader? I can't lie to myself, it's kinda attractive. Looking around I see my competition. All those eyes wanting my boyfriend as their partner. (They actually want Sarawat) I needed to show them I am the only one who can be Tine's partner. With that I move my arms around Tine's waist and look up at him. I try giving the most convincing puppy eyes I could to make sure he won't leave me for one of them. In the end it works. Tine moves towards the stage after everyone else has gotten their papers giving me one too. Looking at it I could tell this would be easy work for me. For Tine and some newer members, not as much. Tine and I go over to sit near the railing to discuss our project.

"oh, Tine, I just remembered I got a text from an old classmate. She wants to meet with me. Can you come with me? This Wednesday at 6:30? She'll send me the place to meet." I say.

"Why? Why you? Do you know her well?"

"Well no, I barely remember her. But I wanted to bring you with me since you're better at dealing with emotions. She said all of her family and friends have cut her off. She said I'm her last unblocked contact."

"Ok, I'll come. I want to make sure she's not gonna try something. Can we start the project? It looks like a lot. And I know you'll help me right?" Tine says while smiling and showing his bunny teeth. He starts rubbing our shoulders together trying to convince me to essentially do it for him. "Hm" I hum in response. Not a yes or no, just acknowledgment. Looking away I have to turn myself the other way so he doesn't see me slightly blushing from his adorable smile. That's when I feel him put his hand on my thigh. I snap my head to look back over at him.

"Pay attention! When's this project due?"

"I..I don't know. Let's start." I say shaking his hand off. I know what he's doing. It won't work my love, keep trying.

———————————————————————
Forgive me if this chapter is not good. I've been writing since 2am and it's currently 5am.
This was granted by that random burst of inspo. ✨
Thank you for reading ❤️