6

⭐️ This part insinuates Tine and Sarawat did the dirty. So please read on if you're ok with that. Nothing is mentioned though since I want to keep it as safe for work as possible so it's not labeled mature. Thank you for understanding! ⭐️

(Tine POV)

I still can't believe Wat walked out like that. I know he's been shirtless in public before we started dating but I can't let it go. I hate it when I get like this. His body isn't mine. I can't tell him anything. All I can do, and should do, is love him. Yet here I am mad at him for something that's not entirely his fault.

I sigh grabbing Wat's wrist and leading him back up to our room.

I stop and release him. He sits on the bed while I stand in front of him.

"Wat, let me speak frankly. I'm feeling possessive and jealous right now. I know I shouldn't be but I just love you too much. I want to keep you to myself." I say.

"Mn."

"And I.. I.." I look down. Just thinking about how he looked earlier makes me.. ya know.

Wat can see what I'm talking about. How could he not? He's eye level with it. I'm done for. I'm supposed to be mad but now I think I've got another problem on my hands.

"You can just say you like what you saw. I love it when you want me this way." He says looking directly in my eyes.

"Let me take care of this for you." He says and his hands go to my belt. I put my hands on top of his.

"I'm still mad." I say softly.

He releases my belt. "Hmph" was all Wat says before turning away. Pouting like a child.

"Can you promise me you won't walk out half naked in front of anyone again? Besides me." I ask. My tone of voice still gentle.

Wat stands up after a second. "I promise to never walk out almost naked in front of anyone except Tine for the rest of my life." He says confidently, while saying it like a pledge.

"Good then. Let's pinky promise to make it official." I say and hold out my pinky.

"Do I have to?"

"We've been dating for a while. You should be used to my pinky promises by now. Just accept it." I say lifting up my chin.

"Fine." He says and links his pinky with mine. We put our thumbs together and our pinky promise is complete. :)

I can't stay mad at Wat for long so I hug him to make peace.

"What's that?" I ask and pull away from Wat. I look down again. This time both of us are going to need help.

Wat pushes me onto our bed and swiftly gets on top of me. His knees level with my hips. His hands holding my wrists that are pinned onto the sheets.

"Can I?" Wat asks.

"Can you what?" I say smiling playfully. I know what he wants. And he'll get it in the end since I can't betray myself.

He looks at me, begging with his eyes for permission. I nod. Wat wastes no time with my shirt and belt.

Tonight's going to be a long one.

——————————————————

(Pear POV)

I wave goodbye to Tine and Sarawat as Phuak and I walk away.

"You know I really could've used that ride. Hmph." Exclaims Phuak.

"Your room isn't much farther than mine. Get over it and walk. Besides I feel Tine and Sarawat need to talk."