Moving out

This is Ashleigh Taylors ^^^^^^^^

What kind of mum would tell their child that they are moving from Birmingham to Northampton a week before they move? Well you guessed right - my mum! How could she do such a thing? Yes I am not popular at school and I don't have many true friends but the ones I do have I can't bare to be parted with them. My mum has got a new job there and now we are moving to Northampton - I don't even get a say in if I want to move or not. How unfair! Anyway moving on to the present...

"ASHLEIGH YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR LAST DAY AT SCHOOL WAKE UP NOW!!" My mum shouts right in my ear awaking me from the peaceful slumber I was in.

I look over at my alarm clock and the time reads 7:50 am.

"ARRRGGGHHH I'M GOING TO BE LATE I ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES UNTIL I NEED TO LEAVE TO PICK UP TINA TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" I yell.

My annoyance of a mother thinks it's hilarious and so I kick her out of my room. Tina is not 17 yet so she has not got a car so I pick her up in the morning.

(Btw Tina is my best friend and I have to part with her when I move.)

Looking in the bathroom mirror and seeing a dead zombie with a birds nest on top of your head is not a good sign.

So I quickly jump in the shower and wake my self up from my sleep. Grabbing my ripped ombré jean shorts and a tie dye crop top saying 'I am not a morning person' which I can so relate to and my turquoise flip flops. And just for an accessory I put my tinted light blue sunglasses on. I leave my light brown - blonde hair down.

I grab an apple and rush out of the door into my light mint green fiat 500 interior - sexy I know - and rush to Tina's just in time.

As we pull up in front of the school my other best friend Ryan comes over and gives me a hug - bestie goals I know. We walk into school remembering old memories. I'm gonna miss these guys so flipping much!

3:20pm
"OMG girl I will defo keep in touch I can't believe your leaving at such a short notice!" Tina exclaims waving her hands in the air exasperated.

"Ikr I really don't want to leave u guys but I promise once I get settled I'll invite u both down." I say sighing.

I say good bye to my besties getting a bit teary and drive home singing 'all by myself' by Celine Dione.

1 hour later
"Have you got everything?" My mum shouts from out of the window waiting in the removal van.

"I think so!" I shout back.

I look around the house one last time saying goodbye to every room in turn. I promised myself that I wouldn't get upset so I take a deep breath and walk out the door shove a smile on my face and climb into the van.

My mum starts the car and I plug in my earphones into my IPhone 5s and start listening to 'cheerleader' by omi. The drive was long and boring totalling a 3 hours 15 minutes! As there was a massive accident on the m1 causing a lorry crashing into the back of a beer truck and two cars skidding and crashing too!

4 hours later
We have finally found our new house, it is a medium sized house with a huge back garden. I choose the attic from which has a secret room underneath which will store my computer, x box, another bed when I want a sleepover or to be locked out of everyone and another TV so I can watch late night TV without annoying anyone as the walls are soundproof.

We unpack all of our stuff and by the time we have done that it was 8pm so we got a McDonald's takeout and I call Tina and Ryan telling them that I have arrived safely and the house is great! After that we finish up our food and head to bed after a long and eventful day.

A/N
Hi guys thank you for reading my very first chapter of LTBBWS this is a really bad chapter and I promise you that they will get better as this is a really bad first chapter. It is only a short one because I am building up my words. I'm not really used to wattpad so I have no idea what to say or ask you to do. Just share with your friends and comment. ;)