Sleepover!!!!!

Mark smirks.

You can see Ty getting angrier by the minute.

"Oh you know, just hanging with Ashleigh here.'' Marks says effortlessly whilst smirking.

"Problem?'' I say challenging Ty and to get a more angrier.

"Actually, I do Ashleigh. Mark here is just using you to get back at me from previous events in the past." Ty says angry but lazily at the same time.

I storm off grabbing mark on the way, fed up of all this drama that is happening. And I thought girls were bad. Boys are even worse!

Most of the day runs smoothly and before I know it the end of art class is over with Mr Ping.

I agreed on having Cassidy, Lilly, Chloe Marley, maya and Amy round for a sleepover as Tyrone's friends are coming over for a lads night in watching the football and to be honest I really do not want to watch the boring football cheering for man U or any of them stupid football teams they support.

I wait by my Fiat 500 mint green - I know I have said it a lot of times but I do love this car so much! I wait until they arrive then we have to sort out whose car we are going in and whose we are leaving at the school overnight.

"hey girl nice to see you again" Lilly screams and everyone else nods and gives me hugs.

I returned the hugs and say my reply

"yeah it is who is ready for my sleepover tonight woooooh!"

Everyone laughs and agrees. We finally decided that we will go in Maya's car because it has eight seats bigger than all of our other cars that we drive.

Once we get to the house everyone commented on how big it is and I respond

"Yes I know I was like that first time I saw it too!!"

We all giggle and say how good this night is coming to be. We opened the door after having about five minutes walk at the very long path, and everyone screams and rushes around the house looking how big it is!

After I finally rounded up the girls after their mad running spree, we head up to my room.

After all of the sleepover essentials: facemasks, makeovers, dressing up in my clothes and so much more!

Toni has been up with loads of snacks and our dinner.

Which is really lovely pizza that she had made loads of different toppings for everyone else and me. Then for the snacks she bought at double Choc chip cookies, chocolates, sweet and so much more!

After dinner we decide to watch a movie on Netflix. As my bed is so big we do is we all cramp up on it. The movie will decide to watch is We're the Millers. Such a good movie!

As soon as it was about to get really funny the boys decide to barge in our room and start making chaos throwing our all our stuff across the room and making so much noise!

And I'm still not talking to Ty as he really annoyed me and he is trying to talk to me but I'm not having it.

As it is already 9:30 PM Jordan comes in really sleepy.

"What is going on here?" Jordan asks sleepily.

I rushed over to him and explained that the boys up causing chaos and we were just watching a movie he simply nods and walks back to his room and as soon as his head hit the pillow he has zonked back out again to sleep.

"why did you have to wake up Jordan and make a mess of my room?" I ask rather annoyed and loud.

The boys all laugh and shrug. And after a few minutes of awkward silence one of the boys decide to pipe up - tom.

Btw guys if you have forgotten then these are the boys:

There is Jake - the biggest flirt, player and badass of the group
There is Chris - the arrogant, jerk of the group
There is Mitchell - the big softy of the group
There is Tom - the school prankster of the group

Anyway Tom decides to say something.

"Why don't we play spin the bottle?"

Everyone actually agrees with him - wow he actually is good to something other than Pranking people!

We sit in a circle in the living room.

This is how the circle goes:
Me and then to the left of me is Ty (he just won't leave me alone), next to his left Is Lilly, next to her left is Tom, next to his left is Maya, next to her left is Marley, next to Halle is Chris, next to his left is Amy, next to her left is Cassidy, next to her left is Mitchell, next to his left Is Chloe, next to her left is jake, and next to Jakes left is me!

As Tom thought of the game he gets to spin the bottle first.

The bottle lands on Amy. Amy is really regretting agreeing to play this now!

"Truth or dare Amy?" Tom says.