Sweet sweet revenge

Ashleigh's POV

"Ooooh is someone jealous?" I ask laughing.

That just seems to wind it up even more.

"Just get in the damn car" Ty seethes.

I do as he says just for a chance of living. He crashes in the car hand by accident honking his horn. I can't help but laugh but he gives me a death glare before driving off. Look who is in a moody poody now?

Ty's POV

I know what you are thinking. Ha he's jealous. Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm NOT!!

Well maybe I am just a tinsy bit. But come on, a pretty hot girl like that with a knob head like him?

We drive home in silence as I turn the radio on.

Yes.

I am quite annoyed because she thinks it's just one big fat joke! Well it is not.

All of a sudden Baby comes on by the evil Justin ugly Bieber! Urrggh I hate that guy!

"And I was like baby baby baby ohhhhh baby baby baby nooo" Ashleigh and I start singing screechily at the same time? 😂

We both turn to eachother seriously and all of a sudden start laughing. I guess everything is chill between us now. We drive home in now comfortable silence instead of awkward one which is good.

Things were getting a bit tense.

A few minutes past and we are back at the house. We both climb out to see Jordan with an angry pouty face.

Oh dear...

We forgot to pick him up from school didn't we?

"You left me at school!!!" Jordan yells.

We are in deep shite.

Ashleigh's POV

You gotta admit that was pretty funny! No wait hilariously funny!

You are asking what is funny?

Well I'll tell you...

*Couple of hours back*

We both got told off by Toni because we forgot to pick Jordan up. Well it was more like telling Ty off more than me because I was the passenger so I didn't know where we were going until we got to the house.

So anyway...

Jordan said he wanted to get revenge for not picking him up. So that my friend it what we did.

"I want revenge ash" Jordan said.

"What kind of revenge?" I ask.

"The revenge that is sweet sweet revenge" Jordan said evilly cackling like a witch. Which is all part of the act by the way he's not a real witch.

"Yes but what kind of revenge master?" I say.

We have a bit of banter before we turn serious again.

"I know! We fill up water guns when he's asleep a with coke so all the bees are attracted to him" Jordan says.

We agree that that's a great idea and get started.

We had to wait an hour until Ty had fallen asleep on the deck chair out side and then we filled up some water guns but with come as I said.

Ya know what?

My time here is better than I expected it to be.

So after we got the water guns we had to creep up on him and spray him.

"3....2....1...." Jordan says.

"FIRE" I scream.

We squirt and shoot him and to top it off I added sugar all over him. So he's more attractive to the bees and wasps.

Ty wakes up and is screaming and running around the garden as bees and wasps chase him.

Oh happy days.

He is soooooo not happy with us.

Whoopsies!

He gives us the death stare and walks in the house to get a shower.

I don't think I can breath I'm laughing so much!

*Back to the present*

So here we are now relaxing with a nice cream and watching some TV. Until the wicked witch of the west comes down.

Which if none if you have twigged it is Ty.

Ty plonks down on the sofa next to us glued to his phone.

Cheeky bugger.

Hasn't even acknowledged us.

Puuuuuuuh.

I don't think he's talking to us any more.

LOL