Spin the bottle

The room is deadly silent whilst Amy is deciding if she wants truth or dare.

Amy finally speaks up

"Dare" she says nervously. Playing with her fingers which she does when she is very very uncertain!

Tom smirks. Oh no! This is not going to be good.

Tom scams the circle one by one locking eye contact with everyone in the circle. He finally lands his eyes on

Chris.

Oh dear! Poor Amy. She told me earlier with the rest of the girls that she had a soft spot for Chris. She thinks that she can finally get through to the inside of him instead of the cocky arrogant jerk he is on the outside.

"I dare you to Amy, make out with Chris in the cupboard for 10 minutes." Tom says whilst smirking.

Chris stands up smirking ( there's a surprise he never does anything but that ) he grabs Amy's arm and makes his way to the cupboard/closet thing.

Amy's POV

Oh god! Why is this happening to me?

One. I may be about to kiss someone who I've only known for a couple of days
Two. I may and I mean May have a Teeny weenie crush on Chris. And I don't even know why because he is really really a big arrogant smirking jerk!

Before I know it he has grabbed my hand, and dragged me into the closet thing under the stairs.

He switches the light on and no

It is really dark in here and I can say without even looking that he has a smirk plastered on his face.

"So do you want to kiss or are we just Gonna stand here and watch the time go by?" Chris says cockily.

The song 'sexy lady' comes on in my head. I suddenly feel like a new gyal.

I smirk. Chris cocks his head to the side looking confused. Ha!! Shouldn't mess with the wrong gal.

I lunge on him like a tiger - he steps back trying to catch his balance.

He catches on and kisses me back smirking at the same time. I swear it has been at least 10 mins. 10 mins = time up.

Tom comes bursting in shouting time up right in my ear. I push chris away walk out and back into the circle.

I get many smirks from the circle people. I eye them all suspiciously...