Da freak?!?!

Ty's POV
Awwwwwwwww lickle Ashleigh bashleigh has forgotten about our little kiss then. Well that back fired didn't it? Div head! She went up to bed a few minutes ago and left me all on my lonesome. Boo hoo

Not.

Anyway I think I'm going to get an early night - 11:30pm.

-----------

Waking up in the morning is the worst thing ever especially when something well someone is prodding constantly yelling you to wake up.

I open one eye to see to figures laughing their heads off.

Jordan and Ashleigh. When did they become so pally?

Hmmm I have this weird feeling

Maybe jealousy.

But why?

Bad boys do NOT feel emotions

ESPECIALLY jealousy!!

Getting back to the present of being woken up this early in the morning for school I turn around and see the time. By eyes bulge out of their sockets - 5:30am!

What do they think they are playing at?!

Despite the sleepiness coming over me I jump out of bed and start attacking them literally

I pin them both to the floor and make them swear not to do it again

"Da freak you playing at?!" I yell.

"Shhhhh you will wake your mum and dad" Ashleigh says.

"I don't give one sugar honey ice tea I've just got woken up at 5:30 in the morning and you think i would be all happy and joy like you two?" I question.

"No, we are sorry and I thought you don't use goody goody words like that" Ashleigh smirks.

Seriously I've spent less than a day with her and she's getting in my nerves big time.

"I do not waste my words this early in the morning and especially to two little weasels like you who think it's hilarious to wake someone up!" I say in a hushed but deadly tone.

I let them go and they scarper off into their own room.

7:30am I decide to get ready.

I hear mum and dad leave the house for work and that's when the fun starts.

I saunter into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before getting ready.

Ashleigh's POV
Oh my gawd me and Jordan are da bomb! His face was once again flipping priceless. I decide to wear something hawwwwt today to make Ty jealous of what he's missing

Geez guys I'm joking

I'm just paying him back with what he did yesterday when he kissed me.

On Tuesday I wear hawwwwt like mean girl 'On Wednesdays we wear pink' (AN I think that is right I have never seen it before - okay okay don't kill me please)

I open my closet to see all of the new stuff Toni got me when I moved in yesterday. I forgot about them!

I pull put a high wasted light blue skater skirt that reaches mid thigh with a white crop saying 'wazuuuuup' and a cute pair of burgundy vans.

Cute.

I walk to the bathroom which is attached to mine and Ty's rooms and check everything is set up.

Took out the after shave - check

Replaced with permanent red dye/paint - check

Cleared all signs of any other after shave bottles - check

Cleared all the evidence up - check

All ready and raring to go go go!

I walk down the stairs and see Ty not ready yet

BINGO

Ty's POV
I see Ashleigh walk in and dang girl she looks fineeee.

Wait what am I talking about?

She obviously sees me checking her out and she smirks but then I catch her checking out my 8 pack and then it's my turn to smirk.

I leave the kitchen and go to my bedroom to start getting ready.

I pull on my chinos and a clingy white t shirt and converse.

Then I head to the bathroom to have a shave and brush my hair and teeth ect.

I empty some after shave onto my hands and dab it everywhere on my face seen as it smells nice.

Lynx attract.

Oh yeh I attract the chicks.

Having one last glance in the mirror of my appearance and I see I have red splotches all over my face.

"ASHLEIGH" I yell furiously my vain popping out on my heck - it always happens when I'm angry.

But angry is an understatement right now...