23

the next morning jisung was the first one awake

the next morning jisung was the first one awake. one hand was under his head looking at the ceiling while the other was around felix.

felix rested his head on jisung's chest as he hugged him. jisung looked down at him and pecked the crowd of his head.

felix's features were beautiful for jisung. he looked so pretty in jisung's eyes.

after staring han quietly slipped past him, quickly dressing up (because he was naked) and made his way down to the kitchen.

he made breakfast both felix and him.

on the other hand felix was waking up to the smell from the kitchen. he rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists. the young boy rolled on his back, thinking about last night. he smiled softly and stretched his arms out. he noticed he didn't wear his clothes and his cheeks were covered in crimson.

he made his way to jisung's wardrobe and picked up a pink short and a black oversized shirt. and slowly he walked downstairs.

when he got down the stairs he heard someone talking. of course he knew it was jisung. when he heard his name leave han's mouth, he stopped.

"yeah, felix is okay, i guess."

...

"okay, see you later min." then he hung up.

when jisung turned around he saw felix peeping from the stairs.

"good morning sunshine. c'mere."

felix limped to the table, sitting down.

"are you feeling okay?" han kindly asked.

"yes, just a little bit hurts." felix added and started eating.

jisung made american pancakes with strawberry and whipped cream on it, and of course chocolate syrup for breakfast. and for drinks he made fresh orange juice.

they ate in silence and stole glances from each other.

"'s yummy, thank you." felix said, cleaning his mouth with a napkin.

"good to hear it. i never made food for someone else." han said and picked up the plates, placing them in the dishwasher.

"felix?"

"yes?" he asked, now turned all his attention to the elder.

"can you come with me to chan's party?" he rambled, not paying attention to the other boy in the kitchen.

"sur-"

"look, if you don't want to i understand i just- WHAT? what did you say?" he continued, not hearing what felix said.

"hannie i said i'm coming." he smiled softly and hugged the shorter male.

"thank you."

"now let's go for a walk. i think your dog needs it too." he chuckled and released han.

(a/n:) i swear i'll try to go faster in this book

(a/n:) i swear i'll try to go faster in this book. i hope y'all like it.