35

"i'm telling you channie hyung, he's cheating on me! HE IS FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!" seungmin shouted, tears falling from his dog like eyes

"you're scary..." jeongin mumbled, cuddling up with his boyfriend, chan.

"why do you think he's cheating on you, minnie?"

"look at his comment!" he showed the phone to the other's face, clutching his phone hard.

"...drugged up guy from that old party who was grind- what the hell?!?!" chan said in disbelief. "but felix wouldn't..." his eyes widened.

"have you tried talking to him about it?" the youngest asked, now full concerned about the situation.

"uhm, not reall- i mean i have tried but he didn't give me a proper answer and i don't know what to believe and what not." he huffed, sitting down on the couch.

"if you need time you can stay with us, minnie. just try to figure it out and talk to him." jeongin reassured and placed a hand on top of seungmin's.

"thank you so much innie." seungmin said as he hugged his best friend.

***

"han jisung open the fucking door!" changbin shouted, waiting for the door to open.

seconds later the door opened and a tired, half-naked jisung was visible.

"what do you want changbin." han annoyedly asked.

"kill your fucking boyfriend! because of him, seungmin thinks i cheated on him." said an angry changbin, bouncing his legs. "now let me in." he tried and pushed jisung away.

"i'm not gonna let you in young man."

"i'm older than you!" changbin shouted.

"it doesn't seem like it."

"i'll fucking kill you too!" 

as the elder continued to scream, felix and jaiden woke up.

they came down to see what was going on. jaiden got scared and hid behind felix's legs, muttering a low "i'm museowo".

felix smiled down at him and caressed his head.

"calm the fuck down seo changbin! you were the one who let him to what he did. talk to seungmin. bye!" and with that jisung slammed the door in his face. "what do you guys want for breakfast?" he sighed.

"macass?" felix asked.

"okay. let's get dressed and meet in the living room."

"yaaaaaaaay!" shouted jaiden while he ran upstairs.

30 minutes later jisung and his cousin were gathered in the living room, waiting for felix.

"felix if you don't come down right now we'll leave without you!"

"'m coming, 'm coming!" felix said. he was wearing blue shorts with a beige colored shirt with black converse.

 he was wearing blue shorts with a beige colored shirt with black converse

a/n: school started :)))) anyways ill try to update more. 

next chapter will have a special character.

love you!