29

it's been a month since felix and jisung last spoke

it's been a month since felix and jisung last spoke. felix was actually broken. the many things they did together, such as baking together, going to the mall, walking the dog and having deep conversations. of course, let's not forget about the sex incident and the kisses they shared.

it was the same for jisung. he also wanted to spend as much time as possible with felix. but unfortunately it was not possible now.

his parents called him home to malaysia for an urgent matter.

-flashback, when jisung arrived in malaysia (4 weeks earlier)-

"hi mom, dad." their son, jisung said, kissing their cheeks.

"we want to talk about something serious." said his father with a sad expression on his face.

"oh okay." han said and sat down on the couch next to his mom.

"your aunt died last week." his mom said, now crying her eyes out. she was her sister afterall.

"WHAT?" jisung screamed, tears falling down on his chubby cheeks as he grabbed into the cushion. his knuckles were already white from the hard gripping. but he didn't care.

his favorite aunt died. and he couldn't say goodbye to her.

"and there's something..." his dad started. "she has a son. jaiden. he's only 4 years old."

"i-i know. how is he?" jisung said while he wiped his eyes, face.

"not good, but not bad. i think he doesn't know what is happening with him." the oldest told his son, placing a hand on his shoulder. "but the things we wanted.....you should take care of him."

"wh-what? me?" he whipped around his head, eyes wide open, mouth agape a little.

"yes. we can't do it next to work. and you already graduated."

"so i have to stay here? without felix?" jisung asked.

"no, of course not if you don't want. you can take him to korea."

"hmm. okay. can i see him?"

"sure. he is in your room. by the way, who is felix?" the father said, ruffling his beloved son's hair.

"ohhh. no one." with that jisung stood up and hugged his mother, pressing a kiss against her temple.

***

han knocked on his bedroom's door and when he heard a tiny 'come in', he walked in.

"hi there, jaiden." the older of the two greeted, crouching down in front of the little boy.

the sight in front of him broked his heart into pieces. the boy was sitting on his knees, colouring in his book while his tongue sticked out. and his cheeks were puffy probably from crying, and red.

when jaiden heard someone calling his name he instantly looked up to see his only cousin.

"jisungie hyung!" the boy, mentioned earlier went to hug jisung tightly. they haven't seen each other for a long time. "i missed 'ou."

"me too, little one." he hugged back, rubbing his cousin's back up and down. "how are you feeling?"

"i feel good now." jaiden said and pressed a sloppy kiss on both of jisung's cheeks.

"that's good to hear baby." the older said, placing soft kisses all over the little's face, who giggled at his behavior. "what are you colouring?"

"is a a'rplane!!" the 4 year old said excitedly, clapping his hands. "help me?" he shyly asked.

"yeah. let's do it."

-end of flashback-

now the two boys were already on the plane, on their way back to korea. it was a bit difficult for jisung, and of course it was strange that he would be flying with his 4-year-old cousin. and to live, right? jaiden didn't want to stay still at all. it was his first flight and he was eager for everything.

"jaiden please, stay calm. people are watching us."

"noo! i wan' go home!" he started a trantum and it made him to feel ashamed. what could he say to him? his home was now in korea.

"listen young man. if you behave i'll give you what you want." han said, feeling like there was nothing more he could do.

"okay hyung." jaiden said, sitting down on his seat.

***

when they arrived the younger one was asleep. so jisung had to carry him all the way. what he didn't expect.. more like who he didn't expect,

...it was felix. he was standing in the waiting room with a man with neon hair.

 he was standing in the waiting room with a man with neon hair

(a/n:)
HE! IS! BEAUTIFUL! AND HOT!

(a/n:) HE! IS! BEAUTIFUL! AND HOT!