28

yongbok and yeosang talked the whole time while yeosang was working

yongbok and yeosang talked the whole time while yeosang was working. literally, the blonde waited for the older man to finish his work.

felix felt comfortable and happy in yeosang's company, they both realized they had a lot in common.

***

meanwhile in hyunho's apartment....

hyunjin and minho were spread out on the couch, hugging each other. or rather hyunjin was hugging the older one.

hugs always helped cheer the younger up or make him feel better when he was sick. but now it was different, thanks to minho. the mentioned boy was texting someone on his phone.

"min, why are you on your phone since the movie started? are you hiding something?" asked the curious hyunjin, who had a pout on his lips as he sat up.

minho took a deep breath and let out a sharp sigh, which startled hyunjin. it had been a while since he'd seen his boyfriend this upset.

"no. of course not jinnie. it's just jisung. he's getting on my nerves now." minho looked at hyunjin, caressing his still hot cheeks. "he's in malaysia now with his family and there are some problems. but we'll leave that for now." minho explained. "anyway, do you feel better?"

hyunjin shook his head as a no, whining when he felt the stabbing sensation in his head again.

the pain only got worse when he started crying. minho, following his fatherly instincts, immediately picked up hyunjin, who had probably slipped by now.

yes hyunjin is a little and minho is his caregiver.

"did you slip, babyboy?" the boy in question nodded and slowly calmed down as his caregiver walked him around in their living room, bouncing him here and there in his arms.

"do you want to eat porridge to get better?" the 'dad' asked, only earning a nod again. he usually doesn't like when his baby doesn't reply back or babble in his little space, but he let it go, because he knew if he pushes him, it will only get worse.

they went into the kitchen and the blue-haired one sat his little one down on the kitchen counter. so that there would be no hysterics or whining, minho gave him his pacifier. the sick boy immediately started aggressively sucking on the stuff and now he was dangling his leg next to it.

minho loved it when hyunjin felt free with zero stress. aka when he was in the little space. hyunjin usually turned into a 3-5 year old and now according to minho he must have been 4 judging by his behaviors.

minho quickly snapped out of his thoughts and took a picture of his baby to capture how cute he was.

he was just starting to make the porridge when someone called him. it was jisung. of course, who else but him. but it doesn't matter, since he was still the older man's best friend.

"hi ji. what's the matter? i can't really talk right now." he said as he looked at hyunjin who was carefully climbing down from the counter.

"k. then call me later." and with that jisung ended the call. minho sighed then turned back to hyunjin. but he saw noone. he quickly set up the food and started looking for hyunjin.

when he saw his beloved child, his heart skipped a beat. the sight of the little mentally 4-year-old boy and soonie, his cat playing together, more like hyunjin playing with him, warmed minho's heart. it was a beautiful sight. really beautiful.

minho picked hyunjin up by his hips and took him to the kitchen, where he sat him down.hyunjin raised his eyebrows, not knowing what his caretaker was waiting for.

so he spoke up, "feed 'e!" he yelled. the sentence came out quite strangely. he really didn't want to seem so aggressive. this caused the boy to cry again, bringing back the pain.

"bun, don't cry, it'll hurt again." minho said before the other whined. "i guess it hurts again."

"jinnie, do you want dada to feed you?" the crying boy nodded, taking his hand in his mouth.

"then say please, darling!" he said as he crossed his arms.

"ju-juseyo." hyunjin hiccuped, sending puppy eyes to his daddy.

while minho was feeding the long haired boy, he felt that the little one had lost his balance and was barely eating, so he glanced down at him and yes. his guess came true. hyunjin slowly fell asleep.

the older one adjusted hyunjin's position in his arms, quickly put the bowl next to the sink, considering that there was still a little porridge in it, he wasn't going to throw anything away, and finally made his way to their bedroom.

minho put the boy, who was already fast asleep, or so he thought, to bed. when the blue hair let go hyunjin let out a whimper.

he wanted to be held. he wanted his daddy to hug him. he couldn't sleep without it. minho knew it of course, so he took his shirt off, leaving himself only in sweatpants and he went to his lovely baby.

"dada. thank chu. i wove wu." hyunjin mumbled, bringing himself close to minho. as close as possible.

"i love you too. sleep well bunny." the elder said, kissing hyunjin's warm forehead. "i hope you feel better in the morning."

(a/n:) i hope you like it! this is the longest oh my god

(a/n:) i hope you like it! this is the longest oh my god. i can't believe i wrote 888 words 🥹
MY VERSACE DOLL, HYUNJIN😩 he's such a prince

 i can't believe i wrote 888 words 🥹MY VERSACE DOLL, HYUNJIN😩 he's such a prince