33

the next day the boys went to yeosang's house, which was empty

the next day the boys went to yeosang's house, which was empty. he gave a key to felix, willing to "let" the house for felix. but felix refused it.

it would be lonely alone.

so here they were.

in yeosang's guest bedroom, packing out felix's clothes. with the little jaiden, who was playing on the floor with his newly bought plushy.

"you have a lot of clothes, lix" while giggling, jisung handed felix his skirts.

"clothes are never enough." felix said and "threw back" his hair. "i think i want to dye my hair." he said out of nowhere.

"what color?" asked jisung.

"hmm, i don't know. i want it to be blue, but i was thinking about painting the bottom part red."

"blue suits you i think." jisung replied.

"yesh it is!" yelled jaiden, clapping in tiny.

"okay okay. then blue it is." felix said as he locked the last box.

"now let's go to mcdonald's. i'm starving." the oldest said, picking up his cousin.

***

(later in the car)

"so we won't talk about it?" jisung asked, stealing a glance from felix.

"about what?" he asked back with confusion.

jisung looked back at jaiden, who was fast asleep, so he had a chance to talk with him.

"about what happened last night."

"why? something happened?"

"jaiden just literally saw me almost sucking your dick." jisung said with wide eyes, not taking away them from the road.

"wha-?! was i drunk?" he turned his whole body to jisung, worry writing all over his face.

indeed, felix was not much of an alcoholic, but he was very fond of them, so he had to be careful with alcohol, especially with soju.

"yes you were. and you kissed me again."

"s-sorry."

"felix, listen. i just want to know what these kisses mean for you. so neither of us can hurt each other's feelings." said jisung as he took the last loop.

"n-nothing." felix said, looking down his thighs.

felix had a lot of feelings at that moment, but he didn't know what to say. he was in love with him. since their first meet. but he didn't know jisung had the same feelings as him.

"sure. nothing." mumbled jisung under his breath.

they arrived to the shop and felix went in. they decided to buy the hair dye before eating.

meanwhile felix was in the shop jisung's phone started to ring.

minho

decline | accept

hey sung, how are you?

i could be better but i'm doing well. what about you and hyunjin?

we're okay. he's working right now and i'm waiting for him.

that's good.

yeah. how are things with felix?

i don't know man. i love him. too much. but he clarified, the kisses meant nothing for him.

but i thoug-

me too, but sorry min i have to go. he's coming back. bye!

bye sung, stay safe!

end of call.

little did jisung know that jaiden was wide awake and heard everything.

a/n: sorry that i disappeared i wasn't really at home and i didn't even have motivation

but now i'll try to update more!
have a nice day/night💕

he looks so majestic 💔💔