-special part-

it was 11 a

it was 11 a.m. on thursday, september 14, when felix was ready with jisung's birthday surprise. that is, rather with his birthday food. he went to the bedroom to wake up the sleepyhead.

"happy birthday, my love." felix said as he woke jisung up, pressing kisses all over his face and on his lips too.

"thank you, lixie." jisung replied and closed the gap between them. the kiss was short, but delicate and slow.

when they parted away, the younger said, "i made pancakes for you.", laying his head on jisung's chest.

"you're the sweetest, baby. i'm going to shower first." the brunette said, giving felix a forehead kiss before he got out of the bed.

jisung quickly went to their bathroom and took a shower. when he was done he went back to their shared bedroom, just to see felix playing on his phone.

he picked out a pink knitted sweater with white cargos.

"oh my god, lix! these are so yummy." jisung said after he tasted what felix made.

"hehe. i'm glad you like it. anyways what do you want to do today?" felix asked, drinking the fresh orange juice, what he also made.

"hmmm. we could watch romcoms. i don't feel like i wanna go out today. sorry." said jisung as his smile faded away.

"hey, don't be sad. it's totally okay. it's better at home." felix replied as he caressed jisung's hand what was one the table.

they finished their lunch and went to sit on the couch in the living room.

they laughed, cried and kissed during the movie. both of them were very sensitiv.

after they finished the first movie they found another movies to watch it in the afternoon and they did it.

"hannie, hannie, hannie." felix shaked the boy. "wake up! it's 10:25 p.m!"

"huh? what?" he asked.

"it. is. ten. twenty-five." felix answered hurriedly, standing up from the comfy couch.

"oh my! we fell asleep. no!"

"come on hannie, let's take a shower together and dress up in our matchy pjs!"

and that's what they did.

for you, if you don't understand. they had a habit that every year on jisung's birthday before 10pm, they would take a bath together, put on their matching pajamas and go down to their basement (which was a really cool friend hangout) and do karaoke. and before the clock turns to september 15th, they start singing the happy birthday song, just so that it ends on felix's birthday. and then they give each other gifts. and they usually party longer.

"happy birthday my sunshine twin." jisung said, kissing felix on the lips, softly.

"thank you, ji." the birthday boy said and hugged his boyfriend.

"nooooooow, PRESENT TIME!!!!" shouted jisung.

"here, open mine first." then felix handed the pink box to his lover.

jisung opened it and gasped.

it was a cute little sun necklace which had an "f" in it. which meant felix.

"oh my god, this is so cuteee!" jisung awed, tuckling felix in a hug. "i love it so much. thank you."

"i-i have the same." felix said shyly, looking into the older's eyes and pulling out and showing his necklace. it has a "j" in it. jisung.

"did you designed it?" fjisung asked and he earned a hum as a reply. "it looks so cool." he then smiled. "here's mine. i know it's not that big." jisung said with a frown but he eventually gave the gift to his sunshine.

felix opened the gift, just to see another box in it. but the second was fancier. he opened the second one too and the tears started falling.

he couldn't believe it.

"am i dreaming right now?" he asked in a low voice.

"nope you're not." jisung chuckled and stand up.

"lee felix yongbok. will you marry me?" he asked the amazed boy and kneeled down in front of him.

"yes. oh my go- YES!" he shouted, pulling jisung in a kiss.

jisung took the ring out of the box and pulled it on felix's ring finger.

"i love you so much sweetheart."

"i love you hanji."

a/n: sorry for not updating for days but school started and i feel sick too and i have a lot of things to learn

a/n: sorry for not updating for days but school started and i feel sick too and i have a lot of things to learn. and i just don't have enough time and motivation.

but i wanted to write a special part because of jilix's birthday. i hope you liked it. please gimme votes:(

AAAAAAND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE TWINS!!!!! i hope they are doing okay and stay healthy.