0:01

Nobody Pov
Baton Rouge

Kentrell walked down the block holding three blankets in his hand he never thought his life would be like this but God always got a plan for everybody and can't ever go against his way. Kentrell's mother kicked him out of the house at the age of sixteen because he told her he got his girlfriend pregnant she always treated him differently from his siblings but he loved his mother.

"Baby," Kentrell says walking into the tent.

"Mmm, papa moves," Jemila says moving his hand.

"Mama I found more blankets," Kentrell says as she got up rubbing her eyes.

"Trell you found it thank you papa" Jemila hugged him she had been feeling cold cause the weather had changed they both shared a small sheet.

"You know I get anything for you and my baby girl," Kentrell says kissing her.

"Kentrell I'm giving you the world papa cause you have done a lot for me just wish we have a house to live in but we working on that soon" Jemila rubbed through his hair.

"I know ma" Kentrell says rubbing her belly he never will leave her side cause Jemila was his world when they first meet he knew she was going to be his future and nobody was going to stop that.

Two teenage parents trying to survive in this place was hard but they were doing it praying night and day for something to come their way. Jemila and Kentrell had each other that was enough for them now.

Author~

How y'all like the first chapter?

Vote
Comment