0:10

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Home/Studio

"Mamas come on, "I said to Konani we met Kentrell at his studio he wanted to spend a little more time with us since he had been busy with his new album coming out one thing I am proud of the man Kentrell he didn't let anyone stop him from his dream. Every time he is with Konani is just sweet he is a great father not even noticing it he makes her happy every day.

"Mommy I'm done," Konani says grabbing my hand.

"Alright baby let me take your pictures then we go see Dada," I said.

"My dad, "Konani says.

"Yea boo just stand still and pose," I said she only thinks about this man 24/7 I can't believe how close she is with him cause when I tell you this little girl is mean to everyone we approach just like Kentrell's rude ass but they both are my babies.

liked by @nbayoungboy and 6mil others @JemilaKing-Yeah she gets it from her mama and daddy

@JemilaKing-Yeah she gets it from her mama and daddy

@nbaben10-My little Twinn

@Kd-🖤

@Nbayoungboy-My little princess

"Let's go," I said walking out of the house to my new Lamborghini truck we got in the playlist already hit with some old school R&B this new R&B doesn't hit at all you need a story to tell or make someone feel something.

Kentrell Gaulden
Point Of View:
Studio

"Put that out my daughter is coming," I said these niggas out here smoking when just told them Konani is coming with Jemila.

"Mane hold on, "Bommer says.

"Naw nigga now, "I said smacking my teeth me and Bommer ain't even close like that it's something about this nigga I don't even like him to be on some sneaky shit with Brianna.

"Ain't nothing going happen to her doing all that for no reason, "Brianna says.

"Chill out baby," Ben says.

"Don't say shit to me if you don't have a child" I said mugging her the door opened Jemila walked hand and hand with Konani lil ma ran to me I picked her up.

"Hey princess," I said kissing her face.

"Hi dada"Konani lay on my chest.

"Wassup beautiful," I said kissing Jemila.

"Hey handsome"Jemila sat down and watched me the whole day recording my new album I want to make her Mine Forever even through the ups and downs.

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment