0:05

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Home

"Why are you so much in her business for, "Jaycee says mugging Brianna.

"I'm just saying why he has come here, "Brianna says.

"Brianna this my house I could invite anyone who I want to over here and I know damn well you don't pay any of my motherfucking bills so be quiet and wait for your man to walk in.Thank you"I said walking out of the living I had been waiting for my grandmother to drop off Konani.

"Mama" Konani ran out of the car to me.

"Hey my pretty baby," I said kissing her.

"Mama gg got me a new doll look," Konani says showing me the baby alive.

"She so pretty," I said.

"GG sees you later," I said walking inside the outside my grandmother out there living her life that's what I want to do when I get that age.

"Baby your daddy coming," I said.

"He coming to see me," Konani says.

"Yea baby," I said she did her little dance.

"Let me find a new dress"Konani ran to her room.

"Nigga gone change her just watch Jaycee" I heard Brianna says.

"Brianna please get the fuck out of my house or show the way out," I said she got up and mugged me.

"Don't worry about her maybe something going on with her"Jaycee says.

"Nothing going on with her all she does is try to ruin people's relationships," I said.

Kentrell Glauden
Point Of View:
Jemila House

"He mad happy," Ben says.

"Yea finally seeing my daughter," I said after the years passed I grew up as a grown man not no more this little boy, and stayed out of the streets cause that's where you get killed even just for walking down a block.

"I'm happy for him your mother was wrong for that keeping this from you, "Bommer says.

"Yea she was but don't have any dealings with her anymore, "I said the alone thing she wanted was my money and fame then she can go find her way into the industry not off my name anymore.

"Ight we here," I said getting out of the car it was a nice family house yeah she has been doing her things that are right baby keep going Jemila has been an independent woman that's one thing I feel in love with her.

"Hey, "Jemila hugged me.

"Wassup ma, "I said rubbing her back.

To be continued...

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment