0:08

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Home

"He taking you out best, "Jaycee says smiling.

"Yeah I'm happy we back in our relationship again cause we did go through a lot with not seeing each other for years but I know my baby has changed for the better, "I said Kentrell changes it's how he carries himself and the way he handles his emotions.

"Aww I love y'all, "Jaycee says she helped me pick out this outfit he only told me to come anyway cause I look good in anything.

"Mama so pretty," Kanoni says.

"Thank you baby and be good for it, "I said.

"You know kk be good every time she with me, "Jaycee says mmm they both fight for no reason they are crazy together.

Kentrell Glauden
Point Of View:
Jemila Home

"Damn ma you look good," I said spinning her around.

"Thank you handsome"She kissed me.

"Man you know what you be doing," I said laughing into her neck.

"Kentrell I won't be nothing," Jemila says.

"Here are these for you, "I said handing her some flowers.

"Thank you, "Jemila says I grabbed her hand as we walked out of her house to my green hellcat one of my dream cars I wanted to do something different and quiet for us cause I don't like people in my business. Jemila over on the other side singing me love songs making a nigga out a slime on his face.

"At the beach boo, "Jemila says looking around the beach while I stepped out the car opened her door we walked to the picnic table I set up.

To be continued...

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment