0:07

Kentrell Glauden
Point Of View:
Home

"What are you doing in my house"I saw my mother sitting on my couch.

"Boy, I raised you, "She says.

"Naw you didn't I raised myself so get out," I said mugging her.

"You mad cause I helped you out with everything trying to get you in a better school and helping out with your soon-to-be career This ain't going be forever," She says.

"Ma you wanted to show out for your rich friends acting like never been in the hood before then tried to break everything up with my woman so never did anything for me so go," I said pointing at the door.

"She was never good enough for you boy look she had a baby to break your dreams," Lala says pointing at her son she wanted Kentrell to be on her good side so he never finds Jemila.

"Get the fuck out p, "I said she ran out I just sat down crying why is my life like this.

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Kentrell House

"I just told you to leave, "Kentrell says.

"Ken it's me," I said walking over to him.

"Wassup ma"Kentrell wiped his face.

"Baby what's wrong"I said hugging him.

"My mother came back and used me while forgetting my memories to not see you again," He says hugging me.

"Well, I handle her boo okay so time to spend time with your daughter and be happy Trell that's all I want to see, "I said kissing his cheek.

"Man I missed you, "He said.

"I do too but we would have time for ourselves soon," I said he laughed watching when I deal with Lala ass she has been not like me and Kentrell's relationship just using him for his money and wealth keeping I'm away from his child see now baby she has a deal with my ass tomorrow.

"Come on let's get something to eat, "I said holding his hand.

"Where baby girl out"Kentrell asked.

"At school," I said.

"I'm coming with you to pick her up, "He said I nodded.

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment