0:12

Kentrell Gaulden
Point Of View:
Home

" She probably doesn't even want me like that, "I said leaning back thing about Jemila we haven't talked in a few days only about Kanoni and nigga thinking maybe she found someone better.

"I don't know her personally but man that girl in love with you every time comes around she is always happy to see you," Ben says.

"Maybe I'm overthinking I'm calling her tonight," I said.

"That's good but having some problems of my own"Ben says shaking his head.

"What happening"I asked sitting up Ben never told his problems to other people not even me he mostly bottles all his emotions.

Benjamin Fields
Point Of View:
YB Home

"It's Brianna like she's always gone," I said.

"I told you something up with that girl from the beginning, "Kentrell says.

"Naw nothing like that Brianna wouldn't mess around behind my back our relationship is so strong bro," I said.

"Nigga you delusional I could even see that girl messing around on you and been told you that girl keeps looking at me with her eyes in a sexy way, "Kentrell says.

"You know Bri doesn't like you at all bro and my girl ain't never like that Trell don't do that cause Jemila ain't haven't no time for your ass," I said.

"My lady would never do shit like that she probably going through something," I said standing up and grabbing my shit he post to be my friend he over her thinking Bri wants him I'm telling Jemila about this.

"Naw nigga someone going through her," He said slamming his door behind me and laughing.

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment