0:16

Kentrell Gaulden
Point Of View:
Hospital
Four weeks later...

Life was unfair but something great will always happen. After that night of drinking and hearing my baby's voice broke me cause I could've died and left her and my daughter in this world hating me for life I never wanted that to happen. So time goes back to them mad everything right again.

"Okay, we should leave him"I heard.

"Ma'ma don't seem he would wake up again"I heard.

"No, he going to wake up I know"I heard Jemila's voice I started moving my hand the bright light caught me off guard. Mane this light, not it. The machine started going off making Jemila run over and kiss me.

"Baby I'm sorry," I said.

"Papa it's not your fault you were going through a lot, "Jemila says.

"I want to call Ben and Brianna things need to be fixed," I said she nodded.

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Hospital

Brianna and Ben walked hand and hand it looked like things worked out better for them. Ben seemed happy when I called and told him that Kentrell wanted to see him.

"Wassup," Ben said.

"Wassup" Kentrell says looking at Ben.

"Why y'all called us"Brianna says.

"We won't fix things between us we all family and all this drama shit need be dead, "Kentrell says.

"That whole argument was stupid we are grown-ass people," I said.

"Yeah you're right I'm sorry bro" Ben got up and hugged Kentrell and then hugged me but Briana didn't say anything for the whole night she just sat on her phone texting someone.

💭
Vote
Comment