0:04

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Club

Brianna has been acting a little funny since she got to my house something is off about cause one thing about me I could feel some vibe right hers ain't good but let me have a good time tonight then I'm checking on her. My baby just left with her grandparents I'm already missing my baby I have been like this forever always feeling bad when give up.

"You look good mamas, "Jaycee says slapping my ass.

"You do too babes fine little self," I said.

"Don't I hype 'cause I won't even act right tonight" Jaycee says.

"Y'all don't be ghetto 'cause I'm the classy one in this group, "Brianna says rolling her eyes.

"Look Brianna don't start this shit tonight cause I will slap a bitch real quick," I said cause I'm done letting her talk all the time being disrespectful but baby worry about that hair before you come for me.

"Not me 'cause I'm beating your ass with your dumb self, "Brianna says see now.

"Y'all stop come we have to go, "Jaycee says holding onto Brianna's hand.

We finally got into the car I heard my fans calling my name and just love being around people who support me every day. The club was nice and it smelled good too finally club don't smell musty.

"They got my drink ready," I said grabbing my Red Bull and E&J yes baby I would be happy all night sliming ear to ear.

The Dj was playing some good music have me dancing then turn looked at the other VIP section and saw there was my baby Kentrell standing there with a mug on his face he always had that mean face but a nice heart.

"He here, "I said to Bri and Jaycee.

"Oh, he's friends with my boyfriend let's go over there then, "Brianna says.

Kentrell Gaulden
Point Of View:
Club

I didn't want even be here I just want go find my lady and baby all my thoughts were running through my head did my homeboys didn't know a lot about my past cause I never remember anything? Finally, I got my memories back my mother is something else she did all this probably cause she never liked Jemila or for the money.

"Man moves, "I said pushing the girl off me.

"Why acting like that"She says.

"I have been acting like this so get your SpongeBob-looking self out of here, "I said mugging her then some girl walked into our section seen it was Ben's girlfriend who I don't like she mad weird and always come over or know our location and she loves coming never me. Then I was shocked my baby is here walking towards she had been beautiful but had grown into a grown-ass woman.

"Jemila," I said getting up and hugging her.

"Kentrell I miss you where have you been baby"Jemila held my face with her hands.

"Ma it's a lot to have to tell you can you come over and talk to me with my baby," I said.

"Yea," She says hugging me.

"Come here, "I said sitting her on my lap.

"This Jemila you told us about"KD asked.

"Yeah," I said they all said hi to her but Brianna looked mad well bitch be mad cause this right here is forever and always been like that.

liked by @chrisbrown and 4mil others
@JemilaKing-He can't find anybody like me
Comments-4,000

liked by @chrisbrown and 4mil others @JemilaKing-He can't find anybody like me Comments-4,000

liked by @migos and 8mil others
@Nbayoungboy-Yeah I'm Him
Comments-1mil

Author~

💭
Vote
Comment