0:14

Kentrell Gaulden
Point Of View:
Home

"I can't do this anymore"I leaned back drowning myself with Henny.

"Why fuck my life like this"I said thinking I want better for me everyone leaving me from my mother to Ben maybe even my lady. Why would she want to be around nigga who is not in his right mind?

"All want is peace man," I said laughing this fame shit isn't even easy with everyone in my business finding out about my daughter these old hoes bothering my girl maybe time end all this shit right now and cut myself out of this world forever.

"Nobody going love a broken man someone wants someone that could care for them. Be in a better place not worrying about their mental health every day. She doesn't complain but one day she will. I closed my eyes with the bottle in my hand.

Jemila King
Point Of View:
Kentrell House

"Baby you want to believe what happened," I said this biggest day of my life right now.

"Kentrell," I said cause I knew when he heard my voice he would run over here maybe he was in the studio right now. I walked into the living room and saw Kentrell lying out cold with a bottle of henny he doesn't even like to drink like that.

"Kentrell" I ran over to him tapping him but didn't even move.

"Baby please don't do this, "I said picking up his head and calling the ambulance.

"Kentrell baby don't leave us we need you, papa. I will be here every step of the way I don't care about that shit anymore your problem's going be mine and our daughter needs her father"I said kissing him and praying.

"We are there in five minutes" I heard.

"Okay," I said grabbed his clothes, and called the family.

He just came back to me don't let him leave yet...

💭
Vote
Comment