Chapter 1: Starstruck

Walking out into the midnight streets after one of the best experiences of my life, I was in awe. Well until a sharp breeze hit him like a brick wall. I zipped up his sweater and began walking to my car while trying to grasp what had just happened to me. Okay, I had just left the Pentatonix concert, got that. I was standing front row at the Pentatonix concert, got that too. Avi Kaplan sang to me, Josh Bennet, front row, at the Pentatonix concert. Now that's the part that had sent me into this star struck daze. I know that everyone at a concert thinks that the person is singing for their ears only, all the emotion, the passion, to you. I got that. But during their performance of "Love Again" I'm sure that my Baritone Beauty was locked on me. This wasn't just a delusion of an obsessed fan. I knew that Avi was singing to me. It was in his eyes. The deep kind of lustful passion that can't be expressed with words. Like he was practically eating Me with his eyes. They spoke to him. They said, "I want you"

*Slam!*

Back to reality. I had been standing at my car for at least 2 minutes now and I was only broken out of my trance because of some other adoring fan getting into her car. Thanks stranger. I got into my car and turned on the heater to warm up a bit before departing on my long trip home.
Feeling the heat blow against my face felt good. Like a dog sticking it's head out the window kind of good. Momentarily I contemplated sticking my tongue out but that idea quickly died. First I think a super hot super star was singing sweet nothings at me, now I'm considering being a dog. It's time to go home.

As I was about to pull off, I get a notification. I put my car in park again, never text and drive, and I look to see who could possible want to talk to me at this time of night. It was a message on Hook'd. Yes I hook up with random people sometimes, no that does not make me s whore. I look at the profile and I see a man, well from the neck down, and he's well dressed and his body looks pretty good, with clothes on at least. He's 5"11, single, and is 5.7 miles away. So far he's sounding like my type. Once again, not a whore. I open the message and it reads as followed:
"Hey Sexy, I've had a long night and I would love to spend the rest of it with you. How about you join me and we can finish of the night on a high note?"
I laugh to myself a little bit, he called me sexy. And tonight has already been pretty good, blowing off some steam would be a nice end to a great day. I message him back saying:
"Haha you and me both. I would love to join you tonight. Just tell me where you are and I'll be there in a flash!"
Moments later my phone chimed again and I opened the notification to find a drop pin location. With a quick look at my map, I see that it's a hotel, but I can't see which one. Guess I'll find out when I get there. Now I'm off!

About ten minutes later, I found myself parked in the lot of the Hilton hotel. My first though should have been "wow, this guy must be important". My actual first thought was "YAASS! He got munny!" Luckily it was in my head so I saved myself from embarrassment. My phone chimes again and then once more. When I look at the message, I see :
"Room 9711"
"I sent my roommate out so we can be alone, knock three times when you're at the door"
Hmm roommate? Sorry for getting you kicked out but I have some business to attend to, you can sleep later! With a quick glance at the time, I see that it's just past 1 o'clock. I make it through the revolving doors and I am amazed at how nice this place is. I mentally sing "fancy" to myself as I make it to the elevator without looking like I'm just here to hook up with some guy. I've got class.

I make it to the row of three elevators and I press the button for up. Still singing "fancy" to my self, i absently walk through the elevator door as soon as it opens, not realizing the person trying to exit. After awkwardly bumping into the guy, I begin to apologize before noticing...
"... I didn't mean to... You're .. You're Kevin! I'm soooo sorry. I wasn't paying attention and...!" He interrupted before I could finish "it's fine, don't even worry. Must have places to go."
I smile to myself,"Yeah! I'm going to... See a friend!" Lying horribly to his face. Luckily, Kevin starts laughing,"At 1:20 in the morning? Nice friend you have huh?"
As my face begins to burn with embarrassment, Kevin laughs again and says,"I'm just joking, have fun tonight. It was nice meeting you."
"The pleasure is all mine!" I practically yelled as he was walking away. I, now thoroughly embarrassed, am ready to get to the room. I turn on my heel and take a ste-

*slam!*

Into the now closed elevator door. With my face now on fire, from making a fool of myself once again not the door, I turn and to my luck, no one saw my face plant. The next elevator cart makes it to the ground floor and I quickly take my place inside and press floor number 9. On the ride up I can't help but thinking that I should have asked for a picture with Kevin... But if Kevin is here then that means so is the rest of PTX! Maybe I'll bump into Avi next... My lustful thoughts begin to wonder and I almost miss my exit. Walking down the empty hall, I search for the door. "9703... 9705... 9707....... 9711!" I half whisper, half shout to myself. I need to learn to keep my thoughts in my head. Remembering the last message, I knock three times, twice quickly, once slowly. I wait patiently for about ten seconds before the door silently glides open and I see my partner for the night.

***********************

Like the chapter? Love the chapter? Interested in reading more?
Like like like! Don't forget to comment share and add to your reading list too! More to come~