Chapter 10.5: Your Love is My Drug

Super important warning for this chapter:

Your Love is My Drug will feature a WHOLE LOT of man on man action. I advise that if you do not enjoy homosexuality or are under the age of 17 the GTFOOH (get the fuck out of here for those of you who don't get my text lingo) because Avi and Josh will be canoodling and there is nothing you can do about it. Don't like it? Please skip this chapter. It doesn't hold much significance to the storyline. Just like to put a little smut here and there y'know? Anyway, enjoy! Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you like what you read. The more you guys do that, the more often I update. So see you guys in the next chapter! AU REVOIR ✨🍆✨

As he utters those magical words, his eyes fill with lust. His face now completely wiped of any trace of sadness and replaced with an overpowering aura of desire.

I can't help but fall for him at this point. I don't want to be a torpedo but damn, have you ever been called someone's drug? It feels pretty Damn good. He crawls over to me on all fours, push up with his arms and pushing me into my back where finds the perfect position to straddle me.

I am a slave to him at this point, I have no control over what I am doing. Looking into his deep green eyes in the dim lighting of the moon, I stand no chance against his wordless commands. Like the tiger he is, he goes in for the kill, stealing a deep and passionate kiss from my helpless lips. And I love every second of it.

There was no need to battle for dominace in this tongue war, I knew who the victor was as soon as we began. He took charge so efforlessly, I dare not try and do otherwise. He grinds his lower half against mine and I can't help but moan into his mouth. The feeling is just, blissful.

He continues to take as I start to roam his body with my hands. They don't get very far, seeing as he is in a god Damn body suit. Without looking I find the zipper and slowly release his chest from his confines, never breaking the kiss. His tuft of chest hair popping out immediately, which I think is HOT.

He withdraws from me only for a moment as he quickly removes the top portion of his onesie. I follow suit and remove m pajama shirt and within moments we are back to our face fight. Did I call a kiss a face fight? What am I? 12?

Moments that feel like an eternity pass before we break for air, leaving me gasping for fear life. God he's a great kisser! Feeling his bear gently scratch my face as we miss feels so good. I wonder how his beard will feel when he is-- you know what, we will find out if and when it comes to that.

As I am still catching my breath I feel arms grab my and a shift in weight. Suddenly I am off of the ground and I am in fact the one staddling Avi. Damn, he's strong! I take the opportunity to go for his neck, giving light Angel kisses down his sensitive skin. Apprerently that's one of his sweet spots because I could feel him breathing more deeply, moaning lowly as he does. His low moan sending shivers through me.

Sometimes i forget how deep Avi's voice is because I nearly melted when he uttered the words "lower babe" in his husky tone. I could have exploded right then! Figuratively, literally, and sexually. I do as I am told and defend lower into his chest, paying special attention to his nipples, one of which is pierced. WHEN DID HE PIECE HIS NIPPLE. That's beside the point right now. Now, I need to finish the job of pleasuring Mr. Kaplan.

As my tongue cirlcles his nipple he lets out a moan that practically shakes the ground, it's so deep. It feels good to know that I am the cause of it. I can feel Avi throbbing under me so I abandon his sensitive nipple and make my way down the trail of hair that leads me to his black and yellow Kevin Cleen underwear.

As I reach his suble V-line, I grasp either side of his boxer briefs and slide them from under him, his very stimulated member practically jumping out at me. It gave me quite a spook. Looking at it now in dim light, I can tell it's about eight or nine inches hard. Someone's a big boy! I can also tell he is uncut which is FINE by me. I also see he hasn't done much manscaping in a while but hey, a little hair never hurt anyone right? Cats go it all the time. Meow